CHRIS PLAYED BY CHARLES BERMAN
1. Name something found in American-Chinese food that is not actually present in Chinese Chinese cuisine.
2. What and when is Buy Nothing Day?
3. How do you say “older” in Spanish?
4. What is the specific name for a female horse?
5. Mayor Rob Ford of Toronto recently made news by admitting to having done what?
6. Name someone who has been Mayor of Binghamton.
7. What TV show did Rod Serling have after The Twilight Zone?
8. What is The Future Perfect Progressive?
9. What is the difference between empathy and sympathy?
10. In what month will be the anniversary of the Great October Socialist Revolution?
11. The famous “Prince Albert in a Can” joke refers to a brand of what which was sold in a can?
12. What was Martin Luther King’s father’s name?
13. What is the difference between sushi and sashimi?
14. What are the differences between a tablet, a capsule, and a caplet?
15. Name someone who only has one name.
16. In what decade did wristwatches become common?
17. What country’s supreme court recently declared the law against insulting the president to be unconstitutional?
18. Which author published books in every category but one of the Dewey Decimal System?
19. The Booker Prize is usually awarded to someone who has done what?
20. What countries fought in the Hundred Years War?
21. Why should you win?
22. Heads or tails?
23. Name something only one of us has read/heard/seen.
Doc Sonic’s questions:
What colour M&Ms did not exist from 1976 to 1987?
What is the capital of New Zealand?
What US city had the first subway?
What world famous pop star/singer is also an expert/author on The Battle Of The Alamo?
What famous actor, sold his kidney stone at auction for $75,000 and donated the money to build a home for hurricane Katrina victims?