Chris Played by Charles Berman
1. What does a horologist study?
2. What is a continental breakfast and why is it called that?
3. What is an Indigo Child?
4. What is Christopher Columbus called in Spanish?
5. Name someone who ran for US Vice President and lost.
6. In recent years, very few boats have successfully been able to sail across the Holy See. Why?
7. What is DPI?
8. Since 1992, Red Square in Moscow has been known as what?
9.Name one of your human rights according to the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
10. Describe the plot of the movie “Seven Psychopaths.”
11. What happens at the end of the original movie version of Moby Dick?
12. What is the intentional fallacy?
13. What US president served the most time in the military?
14. How do you play backgammon?
15. What category of person does not have to put stamps on his or her letters?
16. On what street was the meth lab that blew up in Binghamton a few weeks ago?
17. How did the photographer Weegee gain notoriety?
18. Name something considered so-bad-it’s good. Convince us.
19. Who was the first leader of North Korea?
20. What is ectoplasm?
21. For a million rollover points, convince us you have supernatural abilities.
22. Name something only one of us has read, heard, or seen.
23. Make up a game show. Point if we like it.
24. Heads or tails?
MIKETY MIKE MIKE MIKE McMIKE ON THE MICFamous Uncles of TV/Cinema (character and actor who played) a.) Actor who played this jokester-Uncle, dated fellow Canadian, singer Alanis Morrissette and became the subject of the song “You Oughta Know”. Guess he didn’t know when to “Cut It Out!” b.) Also played by a Canadian, noted for his loud car, oversized pancakes, and tobacco habits, managed to earn the respect of his brother’s children over the course of an eventful day. c.) The actor who played this successful uncle also did the voice for Shredder on Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. He had a great appreciation for classical music, but couldn’t stand Jazz. e.) This wacky uncle really “loved to laugh”, due to an “uplifting” sense of humor, but battled with equally powerful separation anxiety. 2. Red light + green light = ?
BUTTERSCOTCH “NOT DUMPSWITCH” JONES
1) Are pickles a fruit or a vegetable?
2) What year did John Henry, the black railroad worker remembered in folklore for his strength, die?
3) What is it commonly said that people with red hair and freckles, also known as “gingers”, lack?
4) What do I tell people my favorite color is?
5) What is my actual favorite color?
What is known as “The Anthora”?
What spy novel author wrote “Chitty-Chitty Bang-Bang” and what children’s book author wrote the screenplay to “You Only Live Twice”?
What is generally considered to be the first fast food restaurant in America?
What is Resistentialism?
What planet (in our solar system) has the most moons?