THE RED HAIRRING
1. Why was Donald Duck banned in Finland in the 70s?
2. In which short stories and/or novels does Sherlock Holmes state the phrase,
“Elementary my dear Watson?”
3. How old was the youngest pope, and what was his name?
4. What is the most common name in the world?
5. What’s unique about the sentence, “The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy
6. What is Prosopagnosia?
7. Who has won the most Tony awards for chorography?
8. In which act do the characters finally go to the Forum in the show, “A Funny
Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum”?
9. Which are closes to each other time wise – the T-Rex and the Stegasaurus, the
human and the stegosaurus, or the T-Rex and the human?
10. Where do the majority of the top ten deadliest wars take place?
CHRIS PLAYED BY CHARLES BERMAN
1. What is both a singing cowboy and a restaurant?
2. The term “mint condition” originated with collectors of what?
3. What radio detective series started as a parody of “The Thin Man?”
4. Name the subject of an “America the Beautiful” quarter.
5. Burger King recently announced that it would be changing its name to what?
6. Name the assistant from a series of detective stories?
7. How much cocaine did the original recipe for Coca Cola call for?
-What about Pepsi-Cola?
8. What was a Victory Garden?
9. In what country does the Marx Brothers movie Duck Soup take place?
10. Why was it very popular for 17th-century authors to dedicate their books to members of the nobility?
11. The fourth and fifth books of what were described as being part of “the increasingly inaccurately named _________ trilogy?”
12. Why have there been so many different cities called Alexandria?
13. What current alcohol-serving establishment in this area was also a speakeasy during Prohibition?
14. “Live Free or Die” is the motto of what?
-“By Reason or by Force” is the motto of what?
16. What TV sitcom is made without a script, the lines all being improvised?
17. What is something that is necessary is order to play golf well, but that is known for making one’s performance at most sports much worse?
18. What is dramatic irony?
19. Who owns the International Space Station?
20. Name someone who has been Lord Protector of England.
21. Why should you win?
22. Heads or tails?
23. Name something only one of us has read/heard/seen.
24. Make up a game show. Point if we like it.
Doc Sonic’s questions:
What does the H in the Montreal Canadiens logo stand for?
What Turkish born actor was a world class Bridge player who had a daily national Bridge column in newspapers for many years?
What brand of popcorn was originally called Red Bow?
Saint Nicholas a.k.a. Santa Klaus is also known as the patron saint of what?
This famous thinker was born in the same village in the United Kingdom where the TV series The Prisoner was filmed. Who is it?
=Mikety Mike McMike on the Mic’s Questions=
1. What is the plural of Medium?
2. What is an alternative to Medium?
3. What superpower does Ironman have?
4. What are the NY Giants doing wrong?
5. Good Curse
6. Laffy Taffy Reverse Jackpot