CHRIS PLAYED BY CHARLES BERMAN
1. What is a “Sherlock Holmes hat” actually called?
2. Why is it usually inaccurate when newspapers say that people were evacuated after a disaster?
3. What is Patriot’s Day?
4. In what decade was the transatlantic telegraph completed?
5. What does a costermonger do?
6. Why is it extremely common to believe that Greenland is much larger than it actually is?
7. Who is on the half dollar?
-Who was on it before that person?
8. What does a haberdasher do?
9. Why did millions of people briefly believe that Vladimir Lenin was a mushroom?
10. What medicinal property does snake oil actually have?
11. Describe the plot of the movie Bubba-Hotep.
12. What is the difference between black tea and red tea?
13. What is the difference between sentient and sapient?
14. Name an “untranslatable” word.
15. What is mulled wine?
16. Who played them in the movies? Oscar Wilde, Charlie Chaplin, Ed Wood, Bela Lugosi, J. M. Barrie, Richard Nixon, Grover Cleveland Alexander, Andy Kaufman.
17. What is the annual Bulwer-Lytton Contest?
-Why is it named after Bulwer-Lytton?
18. Name a famous person other than Former Mayor Matt Ryan who is known to have used cocaine.
19. Where does Former Mayor Matt Ryan now live?
20. In epidemiology, what was GRIDS?
21. Name something only one of us has read, heard, or seen.
22. Why should you win?
23. Heads or tails?
24. What percentage of the military’s budget would have to be cut in order to give every man, woman, and child in the US $300 per month in food stamps?
Doc Sonic’s questions:
How many weeks has Pink Floyd’s, Dark Side Of The Moon been in the top 200 on the Billboard charts?
What country was home to the Rhinoceros party?
What company made the Apollo 11 spacesuits?
What is Dendrophilia? (hint, it is not a fear of something)