Questions from Caffeine Kid:
1. Rock legend Chubby Checker filed a lawsuit last month. Why?
2. What is the name of the dog seen in the RCA logo?
3. Who was the only president to be a licensed bartender?
4. What is the most number of children born to the same woman?
5. According to NASA, how long should the perfect nap last?
6. How much do you have to make a year to be among the world’s wealthiest 1 percent?
7. Why does a deck of cards have 52 cards and four suits?
8. Who coined the term “nerd”?
9. After chocolate and vanilla, what is the world’s most desired flavor?
10. What is the world’s No. 1 tire manufacturer?
11. What was going to be the original name for the “Powerpuff Girls”?
12. What nation consumes the most macaroni & cheese than any other?
THE RED HAIRRING
1) What is significant about the name Richard Parker?
2) Which celebrity has recently been resurrected to start in a commercial for Galaxy
3) In the famous “Poppy Field” from the Wizard of Oz, what is the snow made of?
4) What is Pixar an acronym for?
5) What happened on “the day the music died?”
6) Name one of Robin Sparkles sings.
7) What would you give up for lent?
8) What was the last song Oscar Hammerstein II wrote?
9) Name one stage production Julie Andrews was in?
10) How many presidents have seen themselves in Walt Disney World’s Hall of Presidents?
- In what Ancient Civilization is the root of the word “migraine” based?
- Assume the Multiverse theory is true, and describe another universe that has only one
detail different from ours, but is hilarious.
- Name something that has made someone on the panel cry their own tears..
- You are in a bar, to pick up the panel.
- Who is banned from editing the Scientolgy Wikipedia page?
- In what city are 90% of the world’s diSco balls manufactured?
- What was the only crime that Joan of Arc was found guilty for?
- Who is Mary Mcleod Bethune?
- Bad Genie
- Bad Super Power
CHRIS PLAYED BY CHARLES BERMAN
(The secret word is “gargoyle”).
1. What causes natural gas to have its distinctive smell?
2. If someone asks you to participate in bacchanalia, what do they want you to do?
3. Around 1850, pocket watches were not known as pocket watches. What were they called instead?
4. What famous performer had a song about failed postal delivery?
5. What famous writer went into hiding when he had a fatwa issued against him saying he should be killed?
Bonus – Why?
6. What did Gilbert Gottfriend say that got him fired?
7. What is/was a communard?
8. Who or what is on the Washington DC state quarter?
Bonus – What other things that are not US states have state quarters?
9. In what country is The Pirate Bay hosted?
10. What do Edward Nigma and Matthew Lesko have in common?
11. Many people in Europe participate in the practice of cultivating and eating moldy, solidified milk. What is this called?
12. Why do actors say “break a leg” instead of “good luck?”
-Why is “Macbeth” considered cursed?
-Or explain another theatre superstition.
13. How do you make beer?
14, With what song did Laurel and Hardy posthumously hit number two on the British charts?
15. What is a Panama hat made of?
-And in what country are most of them made?
16. Who dumped cockroaches on David Letterman?
17. What are Hawaiian Shirts called in Hawaii?
18. What cuisine commonly uses chocolate in savory main courses?
19. The Lone Ranger’s assistant was called Tonto. What does that mean in Spanish?
20. What is both a language and a kind of orange?
21. How does the Kyrie from Mozart’s requiem go?
22. Name something only one of us has read, heard, or seen.
23. Make up a game show. Point if we like it.
MIKE MIGGITY MIKE McMIKE ON THE MIC
What is a hemi-demi-semiquaver?