Chris Played by Charles Berman
1. According to the song, what should you do with a drunken sailor?
2. Why is Parade Day not on St Patrick’s Day?
3. What is the word “flu” short for?
4. What or who is known as “The Human Staple?”
5. Describe how beer is made.
6. Why do some people associate VW Beetles with Nazis?
7. What makes Mexican jumping beans jump?
8. What does “iff” mean?
9. What do any of these old internet-related terms refer to? Telnet, IRC, Usenet, ICQ, Gopher, FTP, Arpanet, Netscape, BBS, Compuserve.
10. What successful play was made up of transcripts from interviews rather than original dialogue?
11. Why is the Jacobean Era called that?
12. What is both a religious position and a member of a baseball team?
13. What does kissing the Blarney Stone supposedly do for you?
14. Where or what is the Military-Industrial Complex?
15. What countries were involved in the Crimean War? Over what? Who won?
16. What city are you not allowed to enter if you don’t belong to the right religion?
17. Conlangers are known for doing what as a part of their hobby?
18. Describe how to write in shorthand.
19. Name a Chinese ethnic minority.
20. Why is it scientifically impossible for dust to be inside a vacuum?
21. Tell us how to say our phone number in a new language.
22. How did Rich David get so rich?
23. Nme something only one of us has read/heard/seen.
24. Why should you win?
25. Heads or tails?
26. What could you do to a legal pad that would make it illegal?
27. Describe a wrong way to eat a Reese’s.
1. Neil Armstrong was the first man to walk on the moon. Who was second?
2. What was the area of 'expertise’ of the Professor on Gilligan’s Island (more specific than 'science’)?
3. Give an example of a widely held belief about wildlife that is not true (ex. Bears hibernate).
4. Which breed of dog was Cujo?
5. Willie O’Ree only scored four goals in his whole NHL career. Why is he considered significant?
6. Name any candy manufactured by the New England Confectionery Company.
7. What is the only cat which cannot retract its claws?
8. Which country produces the most coffee?
9. What is a “Rebel Yell?” Please demonstrate?
10. MH2GC presents the riddle of the week: “Why do bagpipers walk while they play?”
Doc Sonic’s questions:
What was the longest thank you speech at the Oscars?
Queen guitarist Brian May has a degree in what discipline?
Why is today called Fat Tuesday?
In “Casino”, what is the name of the casino that Sam Rothstein runs?
What are the three traditional ingredients of shortbread cookies?
How many stiches are on a standard baseball?