Chris Played by Charles Berman
1. What form of public transportation does Binghamton no longer have?
2. Which two current countries used to make up Czechoslovakia?
3. Bugs Bunny’s characterization was based upon what real person?
4. Red delicious is a kind of what?
5. Cumulo-nimbus is a kind of what?
6. What plant does heroin come from?
7. In 1957, more than 10% of the members of the Communist Party of the United States were also members of what?
8. What literary movement do most scholars consider to have preceded postmodernism?
9. What is a ragamuffin?
10. What is a tatterdemalion?
11. Name a Major League Baseball player whose playing career ended as a result of his death.
12. Name a double-reeded instrument?
13. What is both a kind of stitch and an electrical problem?
14. What is the color of Irish Protestantism?
15. According to Aristotle, what is a tragedy?
16. What number-one hit was sung by a band assembled for a cartoon show?
17. Name a change in the rules of baseball since 1900.
18. Whom is Binghamton named after?
- Which state was he a congressman for?
19. What is Scooby Doo’s sister’s name?
20. It used to be traditional to call Pullman porters by what name?
- What society was formed in an attempt to prevent this?
21. Name a question that I would ask.
22. Name something only one of us has read/heard/seen.
23. Why should you win?
Twitch the Intern & Comrade Ivan
1. On Star Trek, what was Scotty’s first name?
2. Give an example of a food named for a place.
3. In the animated version of How the Grinch Stole Christmas, how long has the Grinch hated the Whos?
4. When does Kwanzaa traditionally start?
5. What are your favorite and least favorite Christmas carols?
Doc Sonic’s questions:
How many stars are in the Paramount films logo?
In the Archie comics, what is Jughead’s real name?
Mad magazine and The National Enquirer both debuted the same year. What year was it?
What is the shortest of Shakespeare’s plays?
What kind of farm did Luke Skywalker grow up on?
Which Philosopher said “Hell is other people”?
I’ll give you a random word and you spell it with the NATO alphabet
Is This A Band?
Hard Knot To Untangle
Conjunctions And The Or
your friend Jacky’s Questions:
Q1: Where was the 2018 Group of Twenty (G20) summit held?
Bonus: Name a city that previously hosted a G20 summit.
Q2: Who are the honorees of this year’s Kennedy Center Honors?
Q3: How long is the coastline of the country Bosnia and Herzegovina?
Q4: What was Queen Victoria’s first name?
Q5: What do you call the offspring of a male tiger and a female lion?
Mad News Quiz
1 What is the National Security Adviser John R. Bolton’s excuse for failing to listen to the recording of the murder of Jamal Khashoggi?
2 For the past three weeks, thousands of demonstrators in which country have been protesting the rising gas taxes?
The protests presented a remarkable venting of rage and resentment by ordinary working people. What’s the name of the movement?
Today the Prime Minister of the country announced what in attempt to end weeks of protests and riots?
3 New numbers from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) last week show that in 2017, what killed more than 70,000 Americans in 2017?
4 “The Testaments,” which its author announced would be published next year, is a sequel to which classic novel? And who is the author?
5 On Thursday, citizens in which country will be offered full internet access on mobile phones beginning Thursday?
Bonus: The final what in Japan will end its service in September 2019?
Bonus: Who won the World Chess Championship 2018?