CHRIS PLAYED BY CHARLES BERMAN
1. “Little Miss Muffet sat on a tuffet eating her curds and whey.” What are curds and whey?
2. What is both a kind of armor and an annoying letter?
3. What did people use to clean their teeth before there were toothbrushes?
4. Name a famous blind person.
5. Why are Italian, French, Spanish, and Portuguese called “Romance languages?”
6. What country originated theatre?
7. Which countries fought the Hundred Years’ War?
8. Where is Hicksville?
9. In what sport does the defense have the ball?
10. A souzaphone often costs more than a standard telephone. What does it do?
11. American Standard is an extremely successful company. What does it do?
12. Name an indigenous nation of the Americas.
13. Who were Archy and Mehitabel?
14. What is the difference between a thong and a dipthong?
15. Come up with a good practical joke.
16. Apart from Voice of America, the UShas another shortwave station broadcasting all in Spanish all day called Radio Marti. Why?
17. In many maps, Greenland and Canada appear much larger than they really are in relation to the United States. Why?
18. What famous movie was remade shot for shot and with all the same dialogue?
19. Name a city town or state in Mexico.
20. Historians now believe that George Washington shaved his head. Why?
21. Who is Stewart Alexander and what notable thing is he doing this year?
22. Name something only one of us has read/heard/seen.
23. Heads or tails?