Chris Played by Charles Berman
1. What is mastication?
2. Who has a song about him that claims “His name is my name too?”
3. What is a nickelodeon?
4. What condiment is it traditional to put on fish and chips?
5. Name a voice that Mel Blanc did.
6. A Russian law has recently been condemned by gay rights groups. What does it disallow?
7. What was the main reason that the Seattle SuperSonics did not win many games last yeae?
8. What does a la mode mean?
9. What does a link to an email address look like?
10. Tylenol is a brand name for what?
11. Few reliable head shops sell magic beans. Why?
12. What is both a kind of charge and a kind of column?
13. Absinthe was long illegal. How is the “absinthe “ sold today different from the original absinthe?
14. The person formerly known as Bradley Manning now goes by what name?
15. Name a female character in Shakespeare.
16. In what region is Swahili spoken?
17. What was the Raj?
18. Why was Isaac Asimov’s cause of death kept secret?
19. What notable thing did Ray Chapman do during a Major League Baseball game?
20. “I never drink wine” became a famous line from what movie?
21. Name something only one of us has read/heard/seen.
22. Why should you win?
23. Heads or tails?
From the Caffeine Kid:
1. When and where was the first Labor Day celebrated?
2. What U.S. president signed the bill making Labor Day a national holiday, and in what year?
3. In what year was the 8-hour work day established by law? What was the name of the law?
4. How many photos are uploaded to Facebook every day?
5. How many tweets are sent on Twitter each day?
6. How many users does MySpace currently have?
7. What was the last song that Warren Zevon performed live for an audience?
8. Name the 4 main characters from the Irish sitcom “Father Ted.”
9. Explain the concept of the TV show “The Greatest American Hero.”
10. Explain the concept of the TV show “Automan.”
After the scarecrow gets a brain, he states the Pythagorean Theorem incorrectly. He states: “The sums of the square roots of any two sides of an isosceles triangle is equal to the square root of the remaining side.” Why is this wrong?
What prompts Homer Simpson to quote that line in an episode of the Simpsons?
Name a Wes Anderson film where the Kinks are not featured on the soundtrack.
Richard Dawkins responded to who’s death by saying, ““Science has lost a friend, literature has lost a luminary, the mountain gorilla and the black rhino have lost a gallant defender.”
Give the panel a good band name.
Guess the length of Redbeard’s red beard.
How do you prepare your potatoes?
::Incorporeal Mike’s Questions::
1. Name a movie that was better than the book.
2. In which video game did the following characters make their first appearance?
3. What is a googolplex?
4. What is the fastest you can legally drive in the U.S.?
5. Who was Mr. (Fred) Rogers’ successor?
5.2 What was this character’s relation to the original show?
6. Good Curse
7. Find the double entendre…
EX: My dog acted like he was going to get up over an hour ago.
Ans: Just let sleeping dogs 'lie’.
.1 Your son seems to be very seasoned at stacking objects.
.2 So you say you have an important role in the band, yet you don’t do any of the vocals?
.3 I think you’re gonna need something to get into the house.
.4 Pens often run out of ink, but I can always sharpen a pencil enough to write with it.
Doc Sonic’s Questions:
What fictional TV character has appeared in 10 different TV shows (played by the same actor) on 5 different networks?
Who owns the Seattle Mariners?
Ichiro Suzuki is known for doing what prior to every MLB All Star Game he has played in?
Where can you find the world’s largest Secret Santa program?
What is the longest novel ever written?
What happened to the gun that Ernest Hemingway used to commit suicide?