1. Which two stars have gotten 8 Oscar nominations in 6 different categories?
2. Why was homo habilus the species of monkey that later adapted into homo sapien as opposed to the other species around during the time?
3. Which government agency’s server crashed as a result of its zombie related blog post?
4. Explain the significance of the discovery of the Higgs Boson.
5. Bad cupcake flavor.
CHRIS PLAYED BY CHARLES BERMAN
1. What are sweetbreads?
2. Historians believe that George Washington shaved his head. but he is almost depicted with hair. Why?
3. What will Pope Benedict XVI’s new title be?
4. What is both a kind of domicile and and kind of cheese?
5. What does Dulcinea do in the book Don Quixote?
6. What is the difference between an armonica and a harmonica?
7. What does an animist do?
8. In the 19th century, how would food be kept good for sailors on long voyages?
9. What US president became a newspaper columnist after leaving office?
10. What science fiction author was criticised for groping what other science fiction author onstage during the presentation of the Hugo Awards?
11. Name their signature songs: Eddie Cantor, Al Jolson, Jimmy Durante, Bob Hope.
12. What significant thing in history did Sally Hemmings do?
13. What TV comedian’s official title on his show is “permanent guest host?”
14. If someone is carrying a bindle, what might this indicate about him or her?
15. Name a TV show in which characters were played by puppets.
16. Who is the protagonist of Dracula?
17. Describe how to make bread?
18. In one culture, many people consult the words of “advice animals” every day. What are advice animals?
19. Why was Cooperstown, New York chosen as the site of the baseball Hall of Fame?
20. What does a Zip Drive do?
21. How does the Kyrie from Mozart’s requiem go?
22. Name something only one of us has read, heard, or seen.
23. Heads or tails.
24. According to a study, what movie leading-lady do men find the least attractive?
25. What do you know about wearing a wolf on your noggin?
1. What is the best response when someone says “You say sorry too much!”
2. At what age did Ray Charles go blind?
3. Name one man that has played James Bong and name one of the films they were in.
4. Mac or PC, or why?
5. What is the name of Cave Johnson’s secretary in the series Portal?
6. In the Walt Disney World ride, the Haunted Mansion, there is a ghost bride in the attic.
What is her name?
BONUS: Where is her ring?
7. What is unique about the age of the mythical wizard Merlin?
8. What happens at the end of Love Never Dies, the sequel to Phantom of the Opera?
9. What did Indiana Jones do when he was not doing poor archaeology?
10. What is Pixar’s least successful film?
11. Name one of the songs mentioned in the song “Mixtape” from the musical Avenue Q.
What is an Monorchid?
What is the only country with an AK-47 on its flag?
Bad Super power
If you were a color, what color would you be?