1. There is a list of the 9 oddest things used to rob a bank. What are they? [1 point each]
2. Who would win in a fight: a giant squid or Godzilla?
3. Pirates or ninjas?
4. Name a famous figure that married their first cousin.
How much is a sawbuck?
What is the difference between a “disc” and a “disk”?
What is a Backronym?
What is normal body temperature in centigrade?
Which of the following is the name of an actual band?
Flaming Pie Shop, Dark Side Of The Spoon, The Bourbon Tabernacle Choir.
-Mike Miggity Mike-Mike Mike McMike Mike on the Mic Wut?
1. Red light plus green light = ???
2. Spoiler Alert: Who framed Roger Rabbit?
3. Famous Uncles of TV/Cinema (character and actor who played)
a.) The actor who played this successful uncle also did the voice for Shredder on Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. He had a great appreciation for classical music but couldn’t stand Jazz.
b.) This wacky uncle really “Loved to Laugh” due to his 'uplifting’ sense of humor, but battled with equally powerful separation anxiety.
4. What is the term for a word that is named after the sound produced by the concept it describes.
BONUS – How is it spelled (I-T is not an acceptable answer)
5. Give an example for question #4.
6. What non-human animal would one of the panelists be and why?
7. What five elemental powered are required to summon Captain Planet?
8. What is the 4-letter designation for the radio station on which Mad Trivia Party is aired?
9. In the board game “GO”, what has to happen (within the rules of the game) for a piece to be removed from the board?
CHRIS PLAYED BY CHARLES BERMAN
1. What is both a profession and a food?
2. How does one record chess moves?
3. Why is ranch dressing called “ranch?”
4. Who originally did the voice of Mickey Mouse?
5. Russians are considered much more likely than Americans to believe in the City of Yoshkar-Ola in the Republic of Mari-El. Why?
6. In the 19th century, the US government included a horse in every equestrian statue that it had built. Why?
7. Who is Slartibartfast?
8. Why does the financial news in the UK mention the term “footsie” so often?
9. Describe the plot of anything by Harold Pinter.
10. Why were the Navajos considered especially important in World War II?
11. What was Yogi Berra’s real first name?
Bonus: Quote a Yogi-ism.
12. When wales were commonly hunted at sea, what were they used for once dead?
13. British pounds are divided into 100 what?
14. What is considered to be the reason that no American has ever won the Nobel Prize for Mathematics?
15. What makes chardonnay different from riesling?
16. What two people starred in a long series of movies whose titles all started with “The Road to…?”
Bonus: Name one.
17. What is a botnet?
18. Name another former British colony and the decade in which it became an independent country.
19. In Doctor Who, the Doctor is often heard instructing someone to “reverse the polarity of the neutron flow.” Why is this impossible?
20. What is Pope Benedict XVI’s current title?
21. Name something only one of us has read, heard, or seen.
22. Make up a game show. Point if we like it.
23. Heads or tails?
Name a writer who translated him- or herself?
The Legend of the Invisible City of Kitezh and of the Maiden Fevronya by Nikolay Andreyevich Rimsky-Korsakov is a well-known opera. What is it called and who wrote it?
What is the difference between an translator and an interpreter?
Describe the flavor of something none of us has tasted.