CHRIS PLAYED BY CHARLES BERMAN
1. What was a Hunger Artist?
2. What is Ithaca’s own form of currency called?
BonusL What is the exchange rate with the US dollar?
3. Name a voice that Mel Blanc did.
4. What is the full name of Rhode Island and why does it offend some people?
5. What part of New York State is also in France?
6. What do famous bad movie director Tommy Wiseau and Noble Prize for Literature laureate Harold Pinter have in common?
7. What is the Holy Grail?
8. Who is the richest person in the world?
Bonus: How did he or she make all that money?
9. What is Phoenix Jones known for?
10. What instrument does Mayor Matt Ryan play?
11. Who was known for wearing a hat made of fruit?
12. Name an instance on television or movie series where one character has been played by more than one actor.
13. Why do some people think that Quotations from Chairman Mao Tse-Tung was actually written by an American named Albee?
14. What was the sequel to Oedipus Rex called?
15. How did Ralph Nader rise to prominence before he started running for President?
16. What commercial product is sold for use by both humans and horses?
17. Name something that was originally a patent medicine and is still on the market?
18. What is the difference between a queen regnant and a queen consort?
19. What is the main ingredient in hot sauce?
20. What civilization invented zero?
21. For a million rollover points, convince us you have supernatural abilities.
22. Name something only one of us has read, heard, or seen.
23. Make up a game show. Point if we like it.
24. Heads or tails?
25. Name something you are not allowed to do on Facebook.
what did David Abercrombie and Ezra Fitch sell from their original New York City store?
What are Doozer constructions made of?
What was Bill Gates SAT score?
What does the acronym URL stand for?
What does name of lubricant WD-40 stand for?
What element on the periodic table has the shortest name?
MIKE MIGGITY MIKE MIKE McMIKE on the MIC
Famous Uncles of TV/Cinema (character and actor who played) a) ANSWERED
b.) Also played by a Canadian, noted for his loud car, oversized pancakes, and tobacco habitsc.) The actor who played this successful uncle also did the voice for Shredder on Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. d.) This uncle performed his own hit single “Forever” with the Beach Boys.
e.) This wacky uncle really loved to laugh, but battled with equally powerful separation anxiety.
Why is an Oxford Shirt called and Oxford shirt?
What’s the only fish that can blink with both eyes at the same time?
Name a Jello Flavor that is no longer offered.
Name one of the three most valuable brand names on earth?
Who was the only non ficticious person to be a Pez head?
Who plays the Piano in the “Mad About You” theme song.
What is unusual about the list of most populous cities in Nebraska?
In which state is 2/3 of the worlds Eggplant grown?
What is the only engish word that ends with the letters “mt”?
What it the Red Hairings favortie number?
Pick up the panel
THE REDD HAIRRING
1. In the 1960 classic, Psycho, what was used to simulate the look of blood?
2. How many people in the original Texas Chainsaw Masacre are killed by a chainsaw?
3. How many times in the 1992 version of Dracula does Mina, Dracula’s love interest, say his
4. In The Creature of the Black Lagoon, what was the physical appearance of the Creature based
5. Which Stephen King novel did he say this quote about, “If I had my way about it, I still would not
have published [BLANK]. I don’t like it. It’s a terrible book—not in terms of the writing, but it just
spirals down into darkness. It seems to be saying nothing works and nothing is worth it, and I
don’t really believe that.”
6. In the 1983 film Christine, what model car is Christine?
7. Who did Edgar Allan Poe say his grandfather was while a student at West Point?
8. What was the earliest film to depict an LSD trip?
9. When was the 1978 horror film Halloween shot?
10. How many times is the phrase, “Elm Street” said in the original Nightmare on Elm Street
11. In the 1995 film Casper, what is Casper’s last name?