Questions from the Caffeine Kid:
1. In what year was the first text message sent?
2. What did the text message say?
3. What is the most common name in the world?
4. What percentage of people make their bed in the morning?
5. According to ancient Greeks, what happens to redheads when they die?
6. What percent of the world’s currency exists as physical cash, as opposed to being electronic?
7. What are the two least productive days of the work week?
8. What was the top Google search of 2012?
9. What was the most number of pushups performed in a single day by one person?
10. What designer burns its unused merchandise so it won’t be sold at a discount?
11. How many questions per day does the average 4-year-old ask?
12. “Family Guy” is banned in 7 countries. What are they?
Mike Miggety Mike McMike on the Mic
1. Complete the sequence: point, line, square, cube, _______
2. Red light plus green light = ???
3. Spoiler Alert: Who framed Roger Rabbit?
Pick up the panel
Some say he only knows three facts about ducks and they are both wrong. Who is he?
Name an animal that has been used to carry mail.
What do the odd two-digit interstate number designate?
What branch of medicine did Sir Arthur Conan Doyle practice?
Dock Ellis threw a no-hitter under what circumstances?
This does not answer the previous question: he said he could not see
the batter or the catcher but relied on what in order to accomplish
Who directed the Aaron Burr “Got Milk” ad?
Space Invaders was so popular in Japan that it caused a coin shortage.
That is just a free fact for you!
What is painted in the middle of the Haskell Free Library and Opera House?
Where did the Harlem Globetrotters originate?
When did they first visit Harlem?
Chris Played by Charles Berman
1. What comedian lived to be one hundred years old?
2. What is the difference between a governor and a governess?
3. What Buster Keaton film was directed by Samuel Beckett?
4. What are the principal differences between the United States’ “No Child Left Behind” policy and China’s “One Child” policy?
5. What was unusual about the advertising for Burma Shave?
6. What is the difference between Chicago-style and New York-style pizza?
7. Name something that Thomas Alva Edison either achieved or claimed credit for achieving.
8. What is a “vox pop” interview?
-Why is it called that?
9. How do you toast in another language?
10. Please describe the plot of the play “Zoo Story.”
11. What are these places known as today:Bombay, Ceylon, Burma, Formosa, Zaire, Constantinople, New Amsterdam, Christiania, the Spanish Sahara, Essequibo and Demerary, Rhodesia, Moldavia, Czechoslovakia, Yugoslavia, the Holy Roman Empire, Somaliland, Tanganyika, Biafra, Leningrad, Stalingrad, Saigon, Peking, Calcutta, Madras, Leopoldville.
BONUS: Name a place that should be on that list but was left off.
12. What do these three people have in common: Christopher Hitchens, Richard Dawkins, and Oolon Colluphid.
13. What is the last verse of “The Battle Hymn of the Republic?”
14. Ross Perot ran for president with which party?
15. What is both a sexual orientation and a traditional role in a comedy team?
16. Nine tenths of people make up what percentage of the population?
17. Who sings the song “Poisoning Pigeons in the Park?”
18. What do anthropophagi do?
19. When a bottle is broken over somebody’s head in a movie, what is it usually made of?
20. What does the symbol for Euros look like?
21. Name a movie that was better than the book and convince us.
22. Name something only one of us has read, heard, or seen.
23. Make up a game show. Point if we like it.
24. Heads or tails?
Name the opera that this aria is from.