CHRIS PLAYED BY CHARLES BERMAN
1. What were the Houston Astros called before the Astrodome was built?
2. What is both a part of the body and an important element in serving drinks?
3. Please describe the plot of The Trial.
4. What is a golem?
5. People are often depicted biting gold watches or coins soon after acquiring them. Why would one do that?
6. What is a “stripped book?”
7. According to the US constitution, how must war be declared?
Bonus- When was the last time war was declared in this way?
8. What is a tandem bicycle?
9. What was the Iran-Contra Scandal?
10. What is the difference between Russia and Prussia?
11. What is often used in lotion in North America, and in beverages in East Asia?
12. When should you use “who” v “whom?”
13. Name a movie sequel in which at least one character is played by a different actor.
14. Where is beer sold in plastic bottles and why?
15. Who killed Martin Luther King Jr? What about John Lennon? And what about Malcolm X?
16. The strength of a flashlight is usually measured in what? What about an air conditioner?
17. What is the name of a novelty musician from the 1940s and a current filmmaker?
18. Describe the plot of any Laurel & Hardy or Marx Brothers movie.
19. How did Netflix work before streaming video became practicable?
20. What does an anglophone do?
21. How does the Kyrie from Mozart’s requiem go?
22. Name something only one of us has read, heard, or seen.
23. Heads or tails.
1. What Doctor from Doctor Who is associated with version of theme song (listen to the show to hear the version).
2. Name any work by Kilgore Trout.
1) Why is it that a duck’s quack doesn’t echo?
2) Why were comics with Donald Duck in them banned from Sweeden?
3) Who created the first known iteration of the modern scissor?
4)What is the only mammal that cannot jump?
5)What is the only kind of bird that can see the color bule?
6)What is the strongest muscle in the body?
7) Name another species of animal, besides humans, who have sex for pleasure
8)The original 1949 ENIAC computer occupied an entire city block, what size would the
equivelant amount of computing power be today?
9) There was once a study of 200,000 Ostriches, observed over 80 years. What did this study
find that no ostrich ever did?
10) Its common knowledge that Rats multiply very quickly, but how quickly? How many
descendants is it possible for two rats to create in 18 months?