Chris Played by Charles Berman
1. Why do most stores not accept $200 bills?
2. Who invented Bittorrent?
-How does it work?
3. What is AOL’s main source of income?
4. In 1903, people of what specific political position were banned from coming to the USA?
5. What is antidisestablishmentarianism?
-What about floccinaucinihilipilification?
6. One of the first films ever was called “The Sneeze.” What was the plot?
7. What is the difference between a pedant and a pendant?
8. What is both a language and a brand of beer?
9. The first sound feature film was The Jazz Singer. Why is it so very rarely shown on television?
10. What are the words to Beethoven’s Ninth about?
11. Who is the real Slim Shady? – Where did the phrase “Will the real ___________ please stand up?” originate from?
12. In the 1950s, why did some groups protest against ads that said “Winston tastes good like a cigarette should?”
13. What both a part of a radio and a part of a shirt?
14. What was unusual about the death of the author Yukio Mishima?
15. Why did Magellan not actually complete his journey around the world?
16. What is the title of the Trololo song?
17. Please describe the plot of the song “Alice’s Restaurant.”
18. According to “The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy,” what is so unpleasant about being drunk?
19. Why was William McKinley considered unhireable after his presidency?
20. Name a Russian composer.
-Bonus if he or she is living.
21. Tell us how to say our phone number in a new language.
22. How did Rich David get so rich?
23. Nme something only one of us has read/heard/seen.
24. Why should you win?
25. Heads or tails?
26. What could you do to a legal pad that would make it illegal?
Twitch the Intern
1. What does a 'lepidopterist’ collect?
2. What are Grape Nuts made of?
3. Where was the first Gold’s Gym?
4. Why are almost all of the Muppets left-handed?
5. Name any of the seven Monopoly tokens which have been retired.
6. Why did the US Mint produce steel pennies in 1943?
7. Who was the youngest heavyweight boxing champion?
8. St. Patrick didn’t really drive all of the snakes out of Ireland. Why not?
9. Which two planets in our solar system have no moons?
10. MH2GC presents the riddle of the week: What has 100 legs and 4 teeth?
Doc Sonic’s questions:
What does a coleopterist study?
What happens during Defenestration?
In which hemisphere is the Tropic of Cancer located?
What is an albatross in golf scoring?
What are the four railways in the standard version of Monopoly?