Chris Played by Charles Berman
1. Name someone whose dead body is on display for the public to view.
2. What is Galumpha?
3. There is a significant movement in favor of adding what right to the Universal Declaration of Human Rights?
4. Why did rich Victorians often buy mummies?
5. Why are the objects used in a play called “props?”
6. What is a tabernacle?
7. Name a fictional character whose name supposedly causes magical or extraordinary things to happen when someone says it.
8. Name another role played by a Doctor Who actor.
9. Why was the “Flappy Bird” smartphone application withdrawn?
10. The main character in K-Pax was supposed to come from what planet?
11. Name something frequently taught in schools which is incorrect.
12. What classic rock song started as a vocal warmup?
13. Please describe the plot of “Finnegan’s Wake.”
14. Please describe the plot of “The Nose.”
15. Why was Leopold II of Belgium often considered to have been a bad king?
16. In the old west, what was a cowboy’s actual job?
17. What famous person is widely thought to have been blind even though there is no evidence for this?
18. What is the most-recognized word in the world?
19. What is strabismus?
20. In what film did Alfred Hitchcock include a long, violent fight in order to show how hard it is to kill a person?
21. Tell us how to say our phone number in a new language.
22. How did Rich David get so rich?
23. Nme something only one of us has read/heard/seen.
24. Why should you win?
25. Heads or tails?
26. What could you do to a legal pad that would make it illegal?
Doc Sonic’s questions:
Alibi is latin for what?
How many colored numbered billiard balls are there on a standard billiard table?
What is the world’s second largest country?
Perry White is the editor in chief of what fictional newspaper?
On the Simpsons, before Ned Flanders opened the “Leftorium” what was his job?
What author coined the term “Robotics”?
According to the Viking calendar, when will Ragnarok occur?
1. What is the world’s smallest mammal?
2. What is the monetary value of the elements making up the average sized human body?
3. What is Dizzy Gillespie’s real name?
4. Which state produces all of the granite used in Arlington National Cemetery headstones?
5. Who is the president of South Africa?
6. In Apr 205, Green Day played Binghamton University of the “American Idiot” tour. Who was the opening act?
Bonus: What happened to the fans in line before the convert started?
7. On the classic TV show BJ & the Bear what was “the Bear?”
8. Name any of the seven people considered honorary Harlem Globetrotters.
9. What is the most common type of wood used in making pencils?
10. MH2GC presents the riddle of the week: “What do Eskimos get from sitting on iceberg too long?”