CHRIS PLAYED BY CHARLES BERMAN
1. What is phone slamming?
2. How does the game of pogs work?
3. What is both a kind of cap and a way of making a payment?
4. In 1945, what were the three Major League baseball teams in New York?
5. What is considered the first detective novel?
6. Name a current nation-state that did not exist 40 years ago?
7. What is the origin of the word October?
8. Who is the Statue of Liberty supposed to be of?
9. What caused the deaths of Julius and Ethel Rosenberg?
10. What is the difference between lager and ale?
11. English used to have another letter called a thorn. What did it look or sound like?
12. What is both something studied by anthropologists and something that can be found in a tub of yogurt?
13. Who released a song with the lyric “f—- SNL and the whole cast” — and was then invited to perform it on Saturday Night Live?
14. In the UK, hat does Her majesty’s Customs and Revenue do?
15. Ogden Nash was notable for doing what?
16. What is both a World Seroes baseball pitcher and a unit of currency?
17. what is a hobo nickel?
18. Please sing “Rasputin” by Boney M to the tune of “Greensleeves.”
19. Please describe the plot of the movie “Hancock.”
20. What do Goodluck Jonathan, Cristina Fernandez Kirchner, Teodoro Obiang Nguema, and Stephen Harper have in common?
21. Name something only one of u has read heard or seen.
22. Heads or tails.
Who do you think you are?
Are you talking to me?
Why’d you put the kids up on the table?
Do you know this guy?
What was that noise?
Are you even listening to me?
How many times do I have to tell you?
Can you believe it?
Beaver, Tree, Car?
THE OTHER PHILIP GLASS
1. Which movie title from a famous film franchise was translated into Japanese as “We don’t need a Doctor”?
2. What was the name of Data’s cat in Star Trek the Next Generation?
3. What is the origin of the term “Sooner” as a epithet for Oklahomans?
4. What was the name of the ship in the TV show Firefly?
5. What was the meaning of the Latin name for Giraffes?
6. What class are you struggling with, and why?
In 1997 James Cameron won an Oscar for which blockbuster?
In which film did Jodie Foster play FBI agent Clarice Starling?
What kind of apple has shiny green skin and is tart and crunchy?
How many U.S. states border the Gulf of Mexico?
Five. Name three of them!
____ O’hare airport is located in what state? In What city?