CHRIS PLAYED BY CHARLES BERMAN
1. On what Binghamton street did an abandoned hotel recently burn down?
2. How would a cookbook from around 1800 differ significantly from a modern one in the format of recipes?
3. After they left common circulation, silver dollars remained in heavy use in what context?
4. Name any town or notable attraction in Vermont.
5. What is both a number and a letter?
6. Why was a house once declared to be legally haunted?
7. What well-regarded literary novel leant its name to a variety of porn?
8. Name a movie that is in both color and black & white. – Or a color movie from before 1940. – Or a black & white movie from after 1970.
9. Where do Amish people get their clothes?
10. In radio and television, what are the differences between a station, a channel, and a network?
11. In radio stations, how do the people on air know the phone is ringing without the phone making noise on the microphone?
12. Why was the Anglican church founded?
13. What is the Lone Ranger’s music? – Who composed it?
14. Scientifically, what is a wormhole?
15. Who invented bureaucracy?16. What is a cargo cult?
17. What is a ward of the state?
18. What is the difference between a galosh and a goulash?
19. What is the premise of the popular “Left Behind” series of books?
20. Weis grocery stores in the area used to be known as what?
21. Name something only one of us has read, heard, or seen.
22. Make up a game show. Point if we like it.
23. Heads or tails?