Chris Played by Charles Berman
1. What is the difference between a standard Bible and a Red-Letter Bible?
2. Cristobal Colón is best known for what?
- What about Bartolo Colón?
3. In the rules of chess, what happens if you put the other player in check but forget to say “check?”
-What about checkmate?
4. What was The Jamie Kennedy Experiment?
5. What was the only country to issue regular currency with Slain on it?
6. Name a sovereign tribal government within the United States?
7. In what decade did Mexico become independent from Spain?
8. In what decade did Canada become somewhat independent from the UK (by declaring itself a self-governing dominion)?
9. Name a lost film or TV episode.
10. Name a country that mints a coin that is officially known as a penny.
11. Name a pair or Saxon and Latinate synonyms in English (ie “graveyard” and “cemetery”).
12. In file sharing, what is the difference between “hard subs” and “soft subs?”
13. Gerard Depardieu is a citizen of which country?
14. Why does regicide usually carry a harsher punishment than regicide?
15. Name a move that has been Rifftracked.
16. The Medici family was well-known for doing what?
17. What was Magellan’s ship called?
18. How much does it cost to send a domestic letter? International?
19. What Major League Baseball player received a bonus for growing a moustache?
20. How could a person tell if you had polydactyly?
21. Why should you win?
22. Heads or tails?
23. Name something only one of us has read/heard/seen.
Doc Sonic’s Questions:
What is the most filmed location in the world?
What do they celebrate in South Dakota instead of Columbus day?
What musician had used the name Napoleon Dynamite before the movie came out?
What did the initials B.I.G stand for in The Notorious B.I.G.'s name?
Which one of the following is NOT a vegetarian?
Albert Einstein, Steve Jobs, Paul McCartney, The Dalai Lama, Prince, Alana Watts.
Mikety-Mike McMike on the Mic’s Questions
1. What is the symbol on the periodic table for Lead?
2. Lead is no longer used in pencils; what is used in its place?
3. Why did they make this substitution?
4. Laffy Taffy Reverse Jackpot
5. Good Curse
6. Name a movie that was better than the book.