Chris Played by Charles Berman
1. What do Sally Rand and the Rumble Ponies Dance Cam have in common?
2. Where is the Barbary Coast?
3. Where is Grant’s tomb?
4. Latin is an official language of which country?
5. What are the top two best selling books of all time?
6. What is a mustard plaster?
7. When were most fin de siecle writers active?
8. What is the difference between a millener and a millenarian?
9. Whatis the difference between Baptists and Anabaptists?
10. What country did Joseph Conrad come from?
11. Name someone who played Major League Baseball as a teenager.
12. Name a cast member of The Jack Benny Program.
13. What do anthropophagi do?
14. Chaucer and Shakespeare both wrote works with what title?
15. Explain when to use “whom” instead of “who?”
16. Gardeners find that growing what plant amkes it more likely for cats to enter theor gardens?
17. Quills are normally made with what bird’s feathers?
18. What was “the wicked Bible?”
19. Who were the Diggers?
20. What is both a country and a US state?
21. Name a word that used to spelled differently 200 years ago.
22. Name something only one of us has read/heard/seen.
23. Why should you win?
24. Heads or tails?
Twitch the Intern, Scourge
1. Who was the only First Lady to be elected to the Senate?
2. Which was the first TV network to broadcast shows in color?
3. Winners in which league compete for the ‘Commissioner’s Trophy’? …for the ‘Larry O’Brien Championship Trophy’?
4. What is a Sultan’s wife called?
5. The US is the most heavily armed country on Earth…How many privately owned guns are there per 100 citizens (+/-10)?
6. Which safety item was invented and first used during the construction of the Hoover Dam (1933)?
7. If you are struck by lightning, which of your 5 senses are you more likely to lose?
8. Yes or No…Do blind chameleons still change color to match their environment?
9. In the movie industry, what does the ‘Second Unit’ film?
10. Which famous artist created the Rolling Stones’ “Big Tongue” emblem?
Doc Sonic’s questions:
In the standard Monopoly game, how much money do you collect for finishing second in a beauty contest?
Longacre Square was renamed to what in 1904?
What does a Jammer do in Roller Derby?
What book holds the record for the most stolen book from public libraries.
Porphyrophobia, is the fear of what?
Is This A Band?
The Smoke Lords
Rainbow Kitten Surprise
Smoking Charlie and The Knickers
The Flagpole Society