CHRIS PLAYED BY CHARLES BERMAN
1. What is a slant rhyme?
2. Who was the first US president for whom women voted?
3. What is the difference between a dromedary and dramaturgy?
4. In what decade did the US government start issuing Social Security Numbers?
5. Other than things relating to their names, what did these people have in common: Ford Madox Ford, Jerome K. Jerome, and William Carlos Williams.
6. How do you answer call waiting on rotary phone?
7. What caused the Ancient Egyptian civilization to end?
8. Why do some Christian churches contain cases displaying severed fingers?
9. What is the purpose of Daylight Savings Time?
10. What is both a kind of language and a kind of bird?
11. Please describe the plot of the film “Searching for Bobby Fischer.”
12. What is offal?
13. What are foul papers?
14. What was the first feature film?
15. What is “memo” short for?
16. What languages were on the Rosetta Stone?
17. Name something that was written by Rod Serling.
18. Why did the New York Mets choose orange and blue as their colors?
BONUS: What is their full team name?
19. What is both a kind of suit and kind of medical scan?
20. How did a cereal box toy allow many people to make free telephone calls?
21. What is a backronym?
22. What are the Rutles?
23. Please describe the plot of “The Goon Show.”
24. What is the Oxford Comma?
25. Suggest a theme song for The Mad Trivia Party.
26. 11. Please describe the plot of the film “The Triumph of the Will”
27. Name something only one of us has read/heard/seen.
28. Heads or tails?
THE RED HARRING
1. What book is the song “Scentless Apprentice”, by Nirvana, inspired by?
2. What is a pregnant goldfish called?
3. Where does the Ramses brand condom get its name?
4. What animal other than humans can get leprosy?
5. How do frogs throw up?
6. What’s 4/20 famous for?
7. What did King Henry VII sleep with?
8. What ancient Roman holiday was held to exorcise vampire-like ghosts of the dead?
9. Why was the Muppet Show banned from TV in Saudi Arabia?
10. Where is the phrase “rule of thumb” derived from?
1) What is an aglet?
2) What animal has fingerprints that are indistinguishable from those of humans?
3) What are the chances a cat is male if it has orange fur?
4) What dinosaur takes its name from the Greek words for “thunder” and “lizard”?
5) If you are in East London and someone asks you where you got your weesel, what are they refering to?
6) What invention is most closely asscociated with the word Wankel?
7)Who is the Queen of Jamaica?
8)What happens if a pigeon eats instant rice?
9) What are the spots on a Spotted Dick?
10) Name two of the four former presidents who arent burried on US soil.
The ‘dog’ part of ‘hotdogs’ is a reference to what?
Describe the premise of the show “Jon Benjamin has a Van”?
The painting technique in which the painter continues adding paint on top of still wet paint is called what?
Why does Bob Ross only speak in a soft voice?
In the web comic Questionable Content, what is the name of Marten’s AnthroPC i?
Who are Pat and Jean Abbott?
Name absolutely any use for salt.