CHRIS PLAYED BY CHARLES BERMAN
1. What is the number for the police?
2. What kind of fish does McDonald’s use in the Filet-O-Fish?
3. Name someone who has played God.
4. What is the actual main ingredient in most modern oatmeal?
5. Many of the greatest Egyptian artifacts are in the British Museum rather than anywhere in Egypt. Why?
6. Who decides the winners of the Academy Award?
7. What is both a vacuum cleaner and a dam?
8. NASA scientists have observed something called the Vomit Comet. What is it?
9. How do people with long handlebar moustaches get them to keep their shape?
10. What is tofu made of?
11. When Ricky was supposedly speaking Spanish on “I Love Lucy,” what language was he actually speaking?
12. Name a city and what its system of underground rapid train transport is called.
13. What is the difference between a phallus and a fallacy?
14. Name an English word with an irregular plural.
15. How do you tell a men’s hat from a ladies’ hat?
16. In what country were people charged a beard tax?
17. Please describe the plot of The Metamorphosis by Franz Kafka.
18. What do bald eagles have on their heads instead of hair?
19. What is natural philosophy?
20. What common ingredient in cigarettes is also very frequently found in throat lozeneges?
21. Please describe Kazimir Malevich’s painting “Black Square.”
22. How does the Kyrie from Mozart’s requiem go?
23. Name something only one of us has read, heard, or seen.
24. Make up a game show. Point if we like it.
25. Heads or tails?
1. How tall was Napoleon?
2. How many senses do humans have?
3. What was the life expectancy in the middle ages?
4. Who said, “Well behaved women rarely make history?”
5. What is the forbidden fruit?
6. What color is Mars?
7. There are 50 states in the United States – how many commonwealths are there, and name
8. How long do penguins mate for?
9. Should you wake up a sleepwalker? Why or why not?
10. Who invented the first printing press?
1) What was the first album to sell over 100,000 copies?
2) Who is the only member of ZZ Top that doesn’t have a beard?
3) What is the song “American Pie” written about?
4) What famous band was known by the namesTea Set, Sigma 6, The Screaming Abdabs
and Leonard’s Lodgers before settling on their final name?
5) What does the word “Ringo” mean in Japaneese?
6) Who is the oldest person to ever top the charts?
7) What are the advantages of a Grand Piano over an upright piano?
8) What genre causes termites to eat wood twice as fast as normal?
9) What is carved on Jimi Hendrix’s tomb stone?
10) Bad Genie
11) Bad Superhero
12) Pick up the panel
What is a “tippler’s cane”
What single writer wrote the famous phrases “the great unwashed”, “the pen is mightier than the sword”, “pursuit of the allmighty dollar”, and the famous opening line “It was a dark and stormy night”?
What does a Rabologist do?
What is “Semantic Satiation”?
1.What is the only continent that does not contain any native reptiles?
2.What is Brad Pitt’s real, full name?
3.In the movie Scooby Doo on Zombie Island, what was the name of Daphne’s successful TV show?
4.What is the difference between Coconut Juice and Coconut Milk?
5.What was the first major Hollywood film to show a toilet flushing?
6.What do I tell people my favorite color is? Bonus if you can guess what my actual favorite color is.