CHRIS PLAYED BY CHARLES BERMAN
1. What major sports team played at Enron Field?
2. Describe the superhero: Extraño, Arm Fall Off Boy, Ibis the Invincible, Uncle Dudley, The Lieutenant Marvels, Kickman.
3. According to the rules of etiquette, how is it inappropriate to shake a person’s hand?
4. What is the difference between a publican and a republican?
5. In the UK recently many people became very excited that a dead body was found in a parking lot. Why?
6. What would you use an ear trumpet for?
7. From Star Trek what are the first names, if applicable, of Kirk, Spock, Chekhov, Sulu, Scott, Uhura, or McCoy.
8. Before teaming with Oscar Hammerstein, Richard Rogers was paired with whom to write musicals?
9. What is the difference between leather and bonded leather?
10. What is both brand of beer and a language?
11. What is Discordianism?
12. Name the state that any of these cities is in: Wahoo, Medicine Hat, Hoboken, Rancho Cucamonga, Truth or Consequences, Nacogdoches, Onacock, Walla Walla, Hell, Nameless, Intercourse, Bad Ax.
13. In the middle ages, many peddlers made a lot of money selling people small worthless pieces of wood at popular destinations. Why did these sell well?
14. What does it mean for a whiskey to be “single malt?”
15. Name a currently-published science fiction magazine.
16. What Nickelodeon show originated the practise of “sliming” people?
17. What can you do with a passport card v. an actual passport?
18. Two of these are not real countries. Which two? The Federated States of Micronesia, The Grand Duchy of Luxembourg, The Plurinational Empire of Oaxaca, The Republic of South Sudan, The Federation of Saint Kitts and Nevis, Georgia, The Sultanate of North Yemen.
19. What is politically correct term for the Canadian equivalent of the United States’ “Native Americans” or Australia’s “Aboriginees?”
20. The United Hatters, Cap, and Millinery Workers International Union is an organization of people who do what?
21. How does the Kyrie from Mozart’s requiem go?
22. Name something only one of us has read, heard, or seen.
23. Heads or tails.
1. What is an otter’s home called?
2. What is the largest squid known to man?
3. How many different types of herring are there?
4. Why is the Boto Dolphin pink?
5. What is the farthest a flying squirrel can fly?
6. What is the world’s smallest mammal?
7. Since Ostriches can’t fly, what do they use their wings for?
8. What does a lion roar sound like before it is two?
9. Which of the following isn’t a lemur – Fork Crowned lemur, Gentle lemur, Fan Tailed
lemur, or Sportive lemur?
10. Should you buy a steel or cast iron anvil? Bonus points if you know why!
1) Vatican City is the smallest country in the world. What is the second smallest?
2) What does the acronym CAPTCHA stand for?
3) Who is the Head of State of Canada?
4) What is the most expensive production car in the world?
5) Describe the difference between a wankle rotary engine and a normal internal combustion
6) What company was recently named Major Publisher of the Year by the website Metacritic,
sparking contorversy in the gaming community?
7) How many Big MAcs would it take to equate to the 2000 calories a day recomended by the FDA?
8) Many know that James Earl Jones was the iconic voice of Darth Vader, but who was the film
actor that mainly portrayed him?
9) When was the last time that a Canadian Hockey team won the Stanley Cup?
10) What is the Red Hairring’s favorite color? Explain.
1. Which state’s motto partially shares its name with an entry in the Die Hard film series?
2. What is a doodle sack?
3. Name a country that has invented something commonly referred to by the same name as the country itself.
4. What do Tony Mendez (portrayed in the 2012 film Argo) and Dana Carvey (SNL comedian) have in common?
5. If you were to die of tyrotoxism, what would your death record read?
6. In the film Adaptation, Nicolas Cage plays two characters, one of which exists in real life and in fact wrote the film. Name the other character.
7. What was the profession of the man who invented the electric chair?
8. Actor Keanu Reeves played bass in what ‘90s grunge band?
9. How many moves did the longest tournament chess game take?
10. In which country is French Island National Park located?
(! Name three things that are not Jackie Chan.)