Chris Played by Charles Berman
1. Why has nobody ever managed to swim around the perimeter of Rhode Island despite its small size?
2. Which English King spoke only German?
3. Why is guarana often found in energy drinks and supplements?
4. What was the Count of St Germain well-known for?
5. Name a band that was only formed for a movie or TV show but ended up actually releasing an album.
6. Why is it relatively rare to find methyl alcohol served in bars?
7. What is the difference between electric and electronic?
8. Why are many people still unable to read Sophocles in the original even after learning Greek?
9. What is a zoot suit?
10. Describe how eyes work.
11. Describe how ears work.
12. How long after a check is written can you still cash it?
13. What was the PBS Newshour called before its current title?
14. What is snus?
15. Who was the first Lord Protector of England?
16. Where did Bela Lugosi come from? What about Boris Karloff?
17. Ludwig Lazarus Zamenhoff is known for doing what?
18. Which US president used to be depicted on boths sides of the same coin?
19. English belongs to what language family?
20. What Michael Caine movie was remade also starring Michael Caine?
21. Tell us how to say our phone number in a new language.
22. How did Rich David get so rich?
23. Name something only one of us has read/heard/seen.
24. Why should you win?
25. Heads or tails?
26. What could you do to a legal pad that would make it illegal?
27. Describe a wrong way to eat a Reese’s.
Doc Sonic’s questions:
Where in Europe was the start of the “Silk Road”?
In Germany, what is a kartoffel?
What part of the former Soviet Union is Chernobyl located in?
Which Apollo 11 astronaut did not set foot on the moon?
Mach one refers to the speed of what?
Twitch the interns questions:
1. What was the first 'penny candy’ to be individually wrapped?
2. What is the total of all the numbers on a roulette wheel?
3. Who are the only two athletes to have their number retired league-wide in their respective sports?
4. The 'Gunfight at the O.K. Corral was fought in which western state?
5. According to legend, who was King Arthur’s father?
6. If you have sickle cell anemia, you are protected from contracting which other disease?
7. Why is bubble gum pink?
8. Besides Styx, name one of the other four rivers flowing through Hades in Greek Mythology.
9. These are the names of the opening theme songs…you name the TV show: 'Suicide is Painless’, 'Those were the Days’, ' Dog on Fire’, 'Boss of Me’, 'Yahoos and Triangles’, 'The Streetbeater’.
10. MH2GC presents the riddle of the week (St. Patrick’s Day special): What is green and comes out in the spring?