Chris Played by Charles Berman
1. What is the actual reason that mattress tags say not to remove them under penalty of law?
2. In most countries, what Americans call “text messages” are usually referred to as what?
3. What is the capital of Sri Lanka?
-What are the two main languages spoken there?
-.What famous science fiction writer lived there? – What is the main separatist rebel group there?
4. Describe the rules of curling.
5. How does baccarat work?
6. What group of people is often divided into “white hats” and “black hats?”
7. Please describe the plot of the film “The Blob.”
8. Who won the Pulitzer Prize for Fiction after dying?
9. What is a humbug?
10. What does balm from Gilead supposedly do?
11. Who discovered/first charted Australia (for Europe)?
12. Who wrote the music well-known as the Lone Ranger music?
13. What two ingredients are referred to in the name of Coca Cola?
-What currently-available cola actually contains one of them?
14. What sitcom had Christopher Lloyd, Danny DeVito, and Andy Kaufman in the cast?
15. Which Doctor Who companion’s actress later posed nude with Dalek for a magazine?
16. What does the “CB” stand for in “CB radio?”
17. What baseball player was nicknamed The Secretary of Defence?
-The Flyin’ Hawaiian?
18. Name a crime that deserves the death penalty according to the Bible.
19, Name a previous Olympic city.
20. What is it actually supposed to mean when there is a “state of emergency.”
21. Tell us how to say our phone number in a new language.
22. How did Rich David get so rich?
23. Nme something only one of us has read/heard/seen.
24. Why should you win?
25. Heads or tails?
26. What could you do to a legal pad that would make it illegal?
Doc Sonic’s questions:
How much pure gold is 18 karat gold?
The Lady Byng trophy is awarded for what achievement?
In nautical terms how fast is one “knot”?
What planet has moons named after characters from Shakespeare?
Who was the first major league baseball pitcher to throw a no-hitter while wearing eyeglasses?
Dallas “Frank Zappa” Hogan
1. What is the top best-selling band that originated from Alabama?
1. How many gallons of sap does it take to make one gallon of maple syrup (depending on sugar content)?
2. What was remarkable about Danish astronomer Tycho Brahe’s nose?
3. Who co-wrote the 1982 Devo song 'I Desire?”
4. Which is the only US state whose flag is not rectangular in shape?
5. If the worm in the tequila bottle had not died of alcohol poisoning, what would it have turned into?
6. Which playing card is known as the “Curse of Scotland?”
7. What is the name of the cruise ship on TV’s “The Love Boat?”
8. Name any NHL teams which are either defunct or relocated since 1970.
9. Name any of the four vegetables which I, Twitch, refuse to eat.
10. MH2GC presents the riddle of the week: “Why couldn’t Beethoven find his music teacher?