CHRIS PLAYED BY CHARLES BERMAN
1. When are the other eleven days of Christmas?
2. Syria has been in the news a lot… What is its capital? What was its previous president’s name?
3. Chubby Checker’s stage name was a pun on that of what previous musician?
4. What does a panacea do?
5. In what century did English spelling become standardized?
6. Name a famous person whose name is a sentence.
7. What distinctive item is it that British judges have to wear but that American judges do not?
8. What are epsom salts traditionally used for?
9. What does the organization known as The Yes Men do?
10. Why might a person drink Kava Kava?
11. What is Eminem’s real name?
12. “Gesundheit” is the German word for what?
13. A “real New Yorker” supposedly never refers to a certain street as “Avenue of the Americas” but rather what?
14. The name of the cartoon villain Boris Badinoff is a pun on the title of what work of literature or opera?
15. What are kid gloves normally made of?
16. What is both a football position and a fractional refund?
17. In what country is the use of cocaine punishable by death?
18. What is a glottal stop?
19. In baseball, how do you get a save?
20. Fans of what introduced the concept of “canon” to fan terminology?
21. What is the difference between a socialist and a socialite?
22. Heads or tails?
23. Name something only one of us has read/heard/seen.
Doc Sonic’s Questions:
In the history of the Oscars, what three people have been nominated for Best Actor and Best Screenplay for the same film?
What do the four suits of playing cards represent?
The largest stadium in the world (in terms of capacity) is located where?
What are Tetrominos? And where are they most commonly found?
What is A sphygmomanometer?
Caffeine Kid asks:
1. in “Babylon 5,” what happened to Babylon 1 through 4?
2. What was the ultimate fate of Babylon 5?
3. Who were the four main characters in the Irish sitcom “Father Ted”?
4. What was the last song that Warren Zevon performed live for an audience?
5. What important law was first passed in New York on this date in 1910?
6. What animals appear in the nursery rhyme “Hey Diddle Diddle”?
7. What is the only state with no indigenous poisonous animals within its borders?
8. Which U.S. city is nicknamed The Air Crossroads of the World, Chicago of the North and the Biggest City in the Biggest State?
9. In January 1996, the FDA approved human consumption of what synthetic, calorie-free fat substitute?
10. Between noon and midnight, how many times do the hands of a clock form a right angle?
1) What is the scientific name of the Dragonfly Family?
2) What does legend say will happen if the Pegasus fall of of the Binghamton Fine Arts Building?
3) What new game mechanic will be introduced in the 6th Generation of the Pokemon games?
4) What is the memory span of a goldfish?
5) What is a group of ________ called? -Crows -Ravens -Unicorns -Dragons -Frogs -Toads
6) Bad Genie.
7) Bad Superhero.
8) Pick up the panel.