Chris Played by Charles Berman
1. In London, what is The Knowledge?
2. What does a colorman do?
3. What is the difference between rotund and orotund?
4. What do the British call what Americans call a costume party?
5. What do you have to do in order legally to record a telephone call in New York State?
6. What is the Order of the Ocuult Hand?
7. Name a winner of the Mark Twain Prize.
8. What is the difference between meretricious and meritorious?
9. What is the difference between French cuff and barrell cuffs?
10. What is the name of the bank through which Wal-Mart checking accounts are available?
11. What county kept the same name but changed whom it was named after?
12. Name a UNESCO world heritage site.
- What is UNESCO?
13. What religion claimed that a person’s heart would be weighed against a feather after death?
14. What news anchor was assaulted in the street by a man who repeated demanded to know, “Kenneth, what is the frequency?”
15. What person has not allowed himself to be seen in public for over fifty years, but appeared as a voice actor on The Simpsons playing himself?
16. Under which Roman emperor was Hadrian’s Wall built?
17. What is syncopation?
18. Who was Paramahansa Yogananda?
19. What is both a general word for money, and a word for a specific kind of coin that was cast for hundreds of years?
20. What public institution reopened in 2002, about 2300 years after it burned down?
21. Name a word that used to spelled differently 200 years ago.
22. Name something only one of us has read/heard/seen.
23. Why should you win?
24. Heads or tails?
Twitch the Intern, Social Pariah Emeritus
1. What is ‘somniloquence’?
2. Which is the world’s hottest desert? Which is the coldest?
3. What are the holes in Swiss cheese called?
4. The best-selling fiction author of all time is William Shakespeare… Who is #2?
5. Anatomically, how can you tell a saltwater snail from a freshwater snail?
6. Name either type of nut mentioned specifically in the Bible.
7. Roughly what percentage of the Netherlands is situated below sea level (+/- 5%)?
8. True of False… The International Space Station has WIFI.
9. What word in German means “noisy ghost”?
10. Which US Supreme Court justice’s childhood nickname was ‘Kiki’?
Doc Sonic’s question:
What country did french fries come from?
“Sphenopalatine Ganglioneuralgia” is commonly referred to as?
Is This A Band?
The Corduroy League
What is paraskevidekatriaphobia?
What was the building of the French museum Musée d’Orsay originally?
What do British people call “cotton candy”?
Next week when Trump visits the UK, what object specifically designed for the occasion will he see in the London Sky?
Why have some Iranians been asking to shut Instagram down recently?
Who was criticized for posing with resignation letters? Why did he resign?
Which coffee chain will eliminate plastic straws within two years?
What essential digital distribution platform was open on this day exactly 10 years ago?