THE RED HAIRRING
1. What are the last words of the novel American Pyscho?
2. Who is considered the Walt Disney of Japan?
3. Who is the first actor to ever play James Bond on screen?
4. What happens when you search “Do the harlem shake” on youtube?
5. What happens to Tim Drake’s family in the comic Identity Crisis?
1) Name one of the four US Presidents who’s first letter of their first name and first letter of their
last name are the same.
2) What is the Shwartz?
3) Bad Genie.
4) Bad Super Hero.
5) Pick up the panel.
1. What was the last year the French used the guillotine for an execution?
1. How long was the longest game of Monopoly?
1. What two mammals don’t have belly buttons?
1. What was gin called in the 16th century?
What was table tennis officially called upon its creation in 1889?
CHRIS PLAYED BY CHARLES BERMAN
1. What destructive world event happened on 1 September 1973?
2. What Man is literally an island?
3. What has James Lipton from “Inside the Actors’ Studio” actually acted in?
4. What secret message do many people think is hidden backward in Beatles recording and on the cover of Abbey Road?
5. What magazine published L. Ron Hubbard’s first article on Scentology?
6. Who was Wee Willie Keeler?
7. Why do the Atlanta Braves have more fans from all around the US than most baseball teams?
8. What is both a kind of sea vessel and a kind of garbage?
9. What is the only Shakespeare play that has never been filmed for movies or TV?
-Why wasn’t it?
-Which organization filmed ALL of the other ones?
10. Name a worthy charitable organization.
11. Name something a Monty Python member has performed in/written other than Monty Python.
12. In the 1980s, why did the US government pay large sums of money to Osama bin Laden?
13. Why did con artists become known as “snake oil salesmen?”
14. “Monopoly” is based on what real city?
15. What was Bill Mahaer’s show before “Real Time” called?
-Why was it cancelled?
16. How does the Kyrie from Mozart’s requiem go?
17. Name something only one of us has read, heard, or seen.
18. Heads or tails?
What is both a date and a complete sentence?
What was the main function of THE MIRACULOUS CHAIR OF PALERMO?
Pink Floyd got their name from what two blues musicians?
Comic sans font was inspired by what?
What was Play-Doh’s original use?
Before pie, what was the dessert more commonly known as?
Name anything written by Kilgore Trout!
Matt Greenberg: 1. How long is a year on Mercury?
2. Who is Roderick Jaynes?
3. How often is a hebdomadal event?
4. Write a haiku about your favorite panelist.
5. How many fingers am I holding up?