From the Caffeine Kid:
- Name the four main characters from the Irish sitcom “Father Ted.”
- Where was Father Ted’s parish located?
- What was the first commercially released compact disc?
- In what year was it released?
- In what country was it released?
- Why are school buses yellow?
- What was the first single from the British rock band the Kinks?
- Why is the default image on Twitter an egg?
Questions from Incorporeal Mike:
- What does it mean to be:
red in the face; blue in the face.
- In an NFL game, what does the red zone refer to?
- In finance, what does it mean to be “in the red”?
Bonus: What is the origin of this phrase?
- What is “white noise”?
- What is “pink noise”?
- What is the brown note?
- What is the deadly sin associated with the color green?
- What is a Blue Shift?
- What is the medical condition in which your skin has turned yellow?
CHRIS PLAYED BY CHARLES BERMAN
1. What is the Tommy Westphall Universe?
2. What does it mean for something to be “sonic?”
3. Before he became known as a composer, Beethoven was famous as what?
4. What does a castellan do?
5. In Mexico, two days after Cinco de Mayo is usually known as what?
6. What was the most recent Major League Baseball team to change its name?
7. In its last season, Monty Python’s TV changed its title from “Monty Python’s Flying Circus” to what?
8. Since the 1950s, no US court has convicted anybody of violating the second law of thermodynamics. Why?
9. Please describe the plot of the movie “Psycho II.”
10. Apart from the food, what does the word “burrito” mean in Spanish?
-What about “taco?”
11. Every year many people become very excited about something called Eurovision. What is it?
12. What is both the name of a mass murderer and the name of a band?
13. In Batman, what is Mr Freeze’s real name supposed to be?
14. Name a character who appears in more than one Shakespeare play?
15. Who has been named the new host of “Whose Line is it Anyway?
-The title of “Whose Line is it Anyway?” is a takeoff on what?
16. What used to be known as White Russia is now known as what?
17. What is the origin of the phrase “Dr. Livingstone, I presume?”
18. What was El Greco’s name?
19. What is both the name of a place and a kind of poem?
20. What country was the last to abolish slavery?
21. In Star Trek, what are the first names of Sulu, Chekhov, Uhura, McCoy, or Scotty?
22. Name something only one of us has read/heard/seen.
23. Make up a game show.
24. Heads or tails?
How tall was Napoleon really?
From what county does the concept of political right vs political left originate?
What is Railway Standard Time, and how is it used today?
What is Arnold, from the TV show “Hey Arnold”'s last name?
Name a fictional character with a star on the Hollywood Walk Of Fame.
What food product did Momofuku Ando invent in 1958?