Caffeine Kid asks:
1. What is special about the Bulgarian umbrella?
2. What was the biggest-selling U.S. single of the 1980s?
3. What was the first music video shown on “Beavis & Butt-Head”?
4. What is the Avagadro constant?
5. What is spasmodic torticollis?
6. What was the Corwin Amendment?
7. What is the Voynich manuscript?
8. What country blocked Twitter access to its residents last week?
9. What is Freddie Mercury’s real name?
10. What is actor David Tennant’s real name?
11. In “Rumpole of the Bailey,” what was Rumpole’s first name?
12. In “Inspector Morse,” what was Morse’s first name?
13. In “Columbo,” what was Columbo’s first name?
14. Who directed the first season premiere of “Columbo”?
15. Who directed the last episode of “Columbo” season 1?
16. Who directed five “Columbo” episodes and starred as the killer in four?
1. In Disney cartoons, who was Pluto’s original owner? What was Pluto’s original name?
2. In Australian Slang, what does it mean to 'chunder?’
3. Give an example of a car with a specific name (ex. The Batmobile).
4. What is the difference between Dromedary and Bactrian camels?
5. What is notable about the Barry Manilow classic, 'I Write the Songs?’
6. How often does the 'Old Faithful’ geyser erupt?
7. In our solar system, the asteroid belt can be found between which two planets?
8. Elvis Presley won his only Grammy Award in which category?
9. Adjusted for inflation, what is the highest grossing movie of all time?
10. MH2GC presents the riddle of the week: What do you do with a dead chemist?
Chris Played by Charles Berman
1. What is “Ring Around the Rosy” supposedly about?
2. What is morphology?
3. What does the phrase “jumping the shark” refer to?
4. Please describe the premise of the film “What do You Say to a Naked Lady?”
5. What was Frank Abagnale known for?
6. Name a movie that is filmed all in one shot.
7. What was Watson’s job before he moved in with Holmes?
8. Who wrote or directed the movie that Mel Brooks based his musical “The Producers” on?
9. What is the difference between o and zero?
10. What was the Monday Afternoon Club?
11. What famous English-language writer’s first language was Polish?
12. Why was it usually legal for buttresses for visible in church during the Middle Ages?
13. What is a plaid (in the sense of an object)?
14. Name a country that reinstated a monarchy.
15. How does soap work?
16. What was Mr Wizard’s name?
17. What is “deli” short for?
18. What is vodka usually made of?
19. Name a language spoken in Europe that is not Indo-European.
20. What is Tony Blair’s current job?
21. Tell us how to say our phone number in a new language.
22. How did Rich David get so rich?
23. How did Ivan the Terrible get so terrible?
23. Name something only one of us has read/heard/seen.
24. Why should you win?
25. Heads or tails?
26. What could you do to a legal pad that would make it illegal?