Alana Watts’ Questions:
Venture Bros. Trivia!
1. Name a member of the Original Team Venture.
2. What does H.E.L.P.eR. stand for?
3. What was Pete White’s New Wave radio show called?
4. From where did Dr. Orpheus receive his doctorate?
5. What is the Monarch’s real name?
6. What is the Revenge Society?
Not Venture Bros. Trivia!
7. What is written on the arch way leading in to Johnson City?
8. Name any character from Harry Potter and then tell me what form their patronus takes.
9. Say something in Parseltongue.
10. What is a Hidden Mickey?
11. When WWII medics ran out of supplies, what did they use in IVs to rehydrate troops?
12. To whom did Beethoven originally dedicated his 3rd symphony?
13. Who was it later dedicated to?
Doc Sonic’s questions:
What technology came to an end in India as of today?
The movie “A Fistful of Dollars” is a remake of what Japanese movie?
What was the first posthumous #1 single in the US?
What celebrity uses the pseudonym “Brooks Parkenridge”?
What method of transporting children was outlawed in 1913?
The Driving Dutchman’s questions:
1) What year did England adopt the Gregorian calendar?
2) What day was New Year’s Day, pre-reform? (Hint: NOT “1 January”)
3) The English calendar was brought in sync with the Gregorian calendar by removing eleven consecutive days from the calendar, prompting protests from confused peasants, who demanded that the Crown give them back their days. Which days were these?
4) The Gregorian calendar was introduced by Pope Gregory XIII in what year?
5) In what year was the Anno Domini calendar convention, the one we use today, adopted? (Hint: NOT “1 A.D.”)
6?)? What is the heaviest element with a non-radiactive isotope?
7) Before Binghamton was founded as a village in 1834, what was its original name?
8) In what year was the City of Binghamton incorporated?
9) The arch on Main Street in Endicott was placed at the original western border of the Village of Endicott. In what year did the Village of Endicott and Village of Union merge?
1. What game is known as “the Royal Game of India”?
b. What is the American variant of this game designed for children?
2. Good Curse
3. Name the song starting with the lyrics…
a. “Do I stress you out? My sweater’s on backwards and inside out”
b. “Coolin’ on the scene like a horse in a stable, my brother got ill tried to snatch a fat cable”
c. “Well, I thought about the army, Dad said “Son, you’re [really] high”
d. “You’ve got your ball you’ve got your chain, tied to me tight, tie me up again”
e. “I like pleasure spiked with pain”
4. Name another show airing currently on WHRW 90.5fm Binghamton and the time and day of the week on which it is aired.