SETLIST FOR “MARCH O’ THE JENTILAK” IS:
Reel Big Fish- Kiss Me Deadly
RHCP- Mommy, Where’s Daddy?
Led Zeppelin- Whole Lotta Love
Intronaut- The Welding
BTBAM- Extremophile Elite
The Avett Brothers- Kick Drum Heart (live)
—————— Apprentice Time w/ Regina ——————
Death Grips – I’ve Seen Footage
Awake – Trash Talk
Boxcar – Jawbreaker
1988 – DUST
Vices – Brand New
—————— Zing Zing Zingbah Boy ——————
Led Zeppelin – Tangerine
Between The Buried and Me – Sun of Nothing
Nirvana – Frances Farmer Will Have Her Revenge On Seattle
Kurt Vile – KV Crimes
Chris Played by Charles Berman
1. According to the song, what should you do with a drunken sailor?
2. Why is Parade Day not on St Patrick’s Day?
3. What is the word “flu” short for?
4. What or who is known as “The Human Staple?”
5. Describe how beer is made.
6. Why do some people associate VW Beetles with Nazis?
7. What makes Mexican jumping beans jump?
8. What does “iff” mean?
9. What do any of these old internet-related terms refer to? Telnet, IRC, Usenet, ICQ, Gopher, FTP, Arpanet, Netscape, BBS, Compuserve.
10. What successful play was made up of transcripts from interviews rather than original dialogue?
11. Why is the Jacobean Era called that?
12. What is both a religious position and a member of a baseball team?
13. What does kissing the Blarney Stone supposedly do for you?
14. Where or what is the Military-Industrial Complex?
15. What countries were involved in the Crimean War? Over what? Who won?
16. What city are you not allowed to enter if you don’t belong to the right religion?
17. Conlangers are known for doing what as a part of their hobby?
18. Describe how to write in shorthand.
19. Name a Chinese ethnic minority.
20. Why is it scientifically impossible for dust to be inside a vacuum?
21. Tell us how to say our phone number in a new language.
22. How did Rich David get so rich?
23. Nme something only one of us has read/heard/seen.
24. Why should you win?
25. Heads or tails?
26. What could you do to a legal pad that would make it illegal?
27. Describe a wrong way to eat a Reese’s.
1. Neil Armstrong was the first man to walk on the moon. Who was second?
2. What was the area of 'expertise’ of the Professor on Gilligan’s Island (more specific than 'science’)?
3. Give an example of a widely held belief about wildlife that is not true (ex. Bears hibernate).
4. Which breed of dog was Cujo?
5. Willie O’Ree only scored four goals in his whole NHL career. Why is he considered significant?
6. Name any candy manufactured by the New England Confectionery Company.
7. What is the only cat which cannot retract its claws?
8. Which country produces the most coffee?
9. What is a “Rebel Yell?” Please demonstrate?
10. MH2GC presents the riddle of the week: “Why do bagpipers walk while they play?”
Doc Sonic’s questions:
What was the longest thank you speech at the Oscars?
Queen guitarist Brian May has a degree in what discipline?
Why is today called Fat Tuesday?
In “Casino”, what is the name of the casino that Sam Rothstein runs?
What are the three traditional ingredients of shortbread cookies?
How many stiches are on a standard baseball?
Discovery – I Want You Back
Nicolas Jaar – Colomb
Etta James – I’d Rather Go Blind
Jukebox the Ghost – Somebody
Sam Smith – Nirvana
Oneohtrix Point Never – Zebra
AVAN LAVA – Slow Motion
N.W.A. – Straight Outta Compton
Discovery – So Insane
A Tribe Called Quest – Go Ahead In The Rain
Heavenly Beat – Complete
Lindstrom & Christabelle – Lovesick
Theme Park – Jamaica (Gigamesh Remix)
The Brilliant Mistakes – The Circle’s Not Broken
Rhye – Major Minor Love
Alabama Shakes – I Found You
Slow Club – It Doesn’t Have To Be Beautiful
The Rascals – Groovin’
The Velvet Underground – Rock and Roll
Grateful Dead – Casey Jones
Sam Smith – Money On My Mind
Last Lynx – Killing Switch
Sticky Fingers – Rhiannon (Fleetwood Mac Cover)
Radiohead – Weird Fishes/Arpeggi
Pearl & The Beard – Oh! Death
The Beatles – Kansas City: Hey-Hey-Hey-Hey!
Hot Chip – How Do You Do (Todd Terje Remix)
Moderat – Bad Kingdom
Todd Terje – Inspector Norse
Lake Street Dive – I Want You Back
Hey! If you’re awake at 3am Wednesday, listen in to Sounds from the Void. We have a creepily good playlist prepared for you.
Ticket giveaways for BU Theatre Dept’s stage adaptation of the Twilight Zone opening this Friday!
This week’s spicy selfie:
Artist: Song (Album)
1. The Wet Secrets: Nightlife (Free Candy)
2. Lime Cordiale: Falling Up the Stairs (Falling Up the Stairs)
3. Allen Toussaint: Who’s Gonna Help Brother Get Further (Songbook)
4. Ages and Ages: No Pressure (Divisionary)
5. The Len Price 3: Nobody Knows (Nobody Knows)
6. Speedy Ortiz: Everything’s Bigger (Real Hair)
7. Drive By Truckers: Til He’s Dead or Rising (English Oceans)
8. Supplement: Step Up from Zero (Step Up from Zero)
9. Lo-Fang: You’re the One that I Want (Blue Film)
10. Carsick Cars: Midnight Driver (3)
11. Neil Young and Crazy Horse: Powderfinger (Rust Never Sleeps)
12. Professor Longhair: Mess Around (Big Chief)
13. Latimer House: Splash! (All the Rage)
14. The Frolics: boom! (Sippin’ Lemonade)
15. Beck: Unforgiven (Morning Phase)
16. The Melismatics: Rising Tide (Rising Tide)
17. Sleepy Sun: Words (Maui Tears)
18. Joe Louis Walker: As the Sun Goes Down (Hornet’s Nest)
19. Pink Martini and the Von Trapps: Kuroneko no Tango, aka Black Cat Tango (Dream a Little Dream)
20. Dr. John: One 2 am Too Many (Creole Moon)
21. Real Estate: Crime (Atlas)
22. Gypsy Lumberjacks: Ploughman’s Blues (Pulling Upon the Strap)
23. Daphne Lee Martin: Little Birds (Frost)
24. Glim Dropper: Second Sleep (Heartsick Phenomenon)
25. Majestico: I Just Want To (When Kingdom Come)
26. The Damn Choir: Built for Two (Creature of Habit)
27. Fugitives: Bigger than Luck (Everything Will Happen)
28. Ava Luna: Daydream (Electric Balloon)
29. The Who: Call Me Lightning (Direct Hits)