CHRIS PLAYED BY CHARLES BERMAN
1. What is Dr Watson’s first name?
-What about Professor Moriarty?
2. What was on during the gaps between shows on WHRW before “WHRW In Between” premiered?
3. Name a Woody Allen movie that Woody Allen does not appear in as an actor.
-And on what TV show did Woody Allen play hidden camera tricks on people?
4. What is the most popular social network in Europe?
-And what is the most popular social network in Brasil?
5. What kind of business typically offered a so-called “free lunch?”
-And what is a “ploughman’s lunch?”
6. What is the word “pub” short for?
7. What film’s sequel will soon be released after 20 years?
8. What is Macchu Picchu?
9. What was Steve Wozniak notable for?
10. What is the difference between a cigarette and a cigar?
11. Why does Penn from Penn and Teller always paint just one of his finger-nails red?
12. Who wrote the choose-your-own-adventure version of Hamlet?
13. In what country is the Pirate Party most active?
14. What was the well-known poem “Tinker to Evers to Chance” about?
15. What current living language is considered to be closest to Proto-Indo-European?
16. What part of the world has been both officially English-speaking and officially Russian-speaking?
17. In transportation, what is the LIRR?
18. Who was Gamera?
19. Name a stop on the New York Subway that does not have a number in its name.
20. What is amontillado?
21. Name something that only one of us has read, heard, or seen.
22. Why should you win?
23. How did Rich David get so rich?
24. Heads or tails?
From the Caffeine Kid:
1. In New Zealand, they eat something called “scroggin.” What is it?
2. Explain the concept behind the TV show “Almost Human.”
3. What rap song was performed by the grandma in the film “The Wedding Singer”?
4. Name any panelists on the TV show “Shark Tank.”
5. What British show inspired “Shark Tank”?
6. On “I Love Lucy,” whose cement footprints did Lucy and Ethel steal from Graumann’s Chinese Theater in Hollywood?
7. What was Lucy Ricardo’s maiden name?
8. In the TV show “Murder, She Wrote,” where did Jessica Fletcher live?
9. Name any companion from “Doctor Who.”
10. Name any villain from “Doctor Who” (specific individuals, not races).
Doc Sonic’s questions:
What are female Lumberjacks called?
How many different flavors are there in Fruit Loops?
What are Pie Charts called in France?
What animals are depicted on the Canadian Coat Of Arms?
What was the first .com domain ever registered?
Artist: Song (Album)
1. Dex Romweber Trio: Last Kind Word Blues (Third Man Records Promotional Singles Compilation Volume 1)
2. The Legendary Shack Shakers: Ichabod (Pandelirium)
3. The Virginmarys: Just a Ride (King of Conflict)
4. Doctor John: Getaway (Locked Down)
5. Billy Joel: It’s Still Rock and Roll to Me (Glass Houses)
6. Jeff Buckley: Hallelujah (So Real: Songs from Jeff Buckley)
7. Songs: Ohia: I’ve Been Riding with the Ghost (The Magnolia Electric Co.)
8. Alejandro Escovedo: Too Little Too Late (Keep Your Soul: A Tribute to Doug Sahm)
9. Howlin’ Wolf: Killing Floor (Roots of Led Zeppelin)
10. The Coral: Talking Gypsy Market Blues (Magic and Medicine)
11. Mike Doughty: Mr. Bitterness (Circles Super Bon Bon)
12. Kim Fowley: The Trip (Pebbles Volume 1)
13. The Soviettes: The Land of Clear Blue Radio (LP)
14. Operation Ivy: Sound System (Then is the New Now)
15. The Pack A.D. Haunt You (Unpersons)
16. Jethro Tull: To Cry You a Song (Benefit)
17. Bright Eyes: Bowl of Oranges (Lifted or The Story is in the Soil, Keep Your Ear to the Ground)
18. Mike Agranoff: Matty Groves (The Modern Folk Musician)
19. U2: The Unforgettable Fire (The Unforgettable Fire)
20. Pretty Girls Make Graves: Speakers Push the Air (Then is the New Now)
21. Linda Ronstadt: I Can’t Help it If I’m Still in Love with You (A Retrospective)
22. The Mountain Goats: Heretic Pride (Heretic Pride)
23. Led Zeppelin: What Is and What Should Never Be (Led Zeppelin II)
24. Charlie Poole: The Highwayman (The Legend of Charlie Poole Volume 3)
25. Telekinesis: Fever Chill (12 Desperate Straight Lines)
26. The Stereofidelics: Stay Awake (Dynamite Fist)
27. Wanda Jackson: Shakin’ All Over (Third Man Records Promotional Singles Compilation Volume 1)
28. Black Belles: What Can I Do (Third Man Records Promotional Singles Compilation Volume 1)
29. Tom Jones: Evil (CD single)
30. The Doors: Peace Frog (Life in the European Theater)
31. We Are Augustines: Headlong into the Abyss (Rise Ye Sunken Ships)