CHRIS PLAYED BY CHARLES BERMAN
1. What is a “Sherlock Holmes hat” actually called?
2. Why is it usually inaccurate when newspapers say that people were evacuated after a disaster?
3. What is Patriot’s Day?
4. In what decade was the transatlantic telegraph completed?
5. What does a costermonger do?
6. Why is it extremely common to believe that Greenland is much larger than it actually is?
7. Who is on the half dollar?
-Who was on it before that person?
8. What does a haberdasher do?
9. Why did millions of people briefly believe that Vladimir Lenin was a mushroom?
10. What medicinal property does snake oil actually have?
11. Describe the plot of the movie Bubba-Hotep.
12. What is the difference between black tea and red tea?
13. What is the difference between sentient and sapient?
14. Name an “untranslatable” word.
15. What is mulled wine?
16. Who played them in the movies? Oscar Wilde, Charlie Chaplin, Ed Wood, Bela Lugosi, J. M. Barrie, Richard Nixon, Grover Cleveland Alexander, Andy Kaufman.
17. What is the annual Bulwer-Lytton Contest?
-Why is it named after Bulwer-Lytton?
18. Name a famous person other than Former Mayor Matt Ryan who is known to have used cocaine.
19. Where does Former Mayor Matt Ryan now live?
20. In epidemiology, what was GRIDS?
21. Name something only one of us has read, heard, or seen.
22. Why should you win?
23. Heads or tails?
24. What percentage of the military’s budget would have to be cut in order to give every man, woman, and child in the US $300 per month in food stamps?
Doc Sonic’s questions:
How many weeks has Pink Floyd’s, Dark Side Of The Moon been in the top 200 on the Billboard charts?
What country was home to the Rhinoceros party?
What company made the Apollo 11 spacesuits?
What is Dendrophilia? (hint, it is not a fear of something)
Yup the master of long shows will be on from 3am-10pm nuff said lets rock
Artist: Song (Album)
1. Living Color: I Want to Know (Vivid)
2. The Everly Brothers: Love is Strange (Beat 'n Soul)
3. Johnny Cash: Go On Blues (American Sampler EP)
4. Humble Pie: Growing Closer (Heavy Mod)
5. Taj Mahal and the Phantom Blues Band: EZ Rider (Shoutin’ in Key)
6. Neil Young: Mr. Soul (Sugar Mountain)
7. Billie Joe and Norah: Roving Gambler (Foreverly)
8. Hot Rod Circuit: The Pharmacist (Another Year on the Streets)
9. Statler Brothers: Flowers on the Wall (Pop Classics of the 60s)
10. Weezer Featuring Hayley Williams: The Rainbow Connection (Muppets: The Green Album)
11. Ben Folds Five: Underground (Ben Folds Five)
12. Ella Fitzgerald: The Hunter Gets Captured By the Game (The 1969 Warner/Reprise Record Show)
13. Robyn Hitchcock: Let Me Roll It (Songs in the Key of Paul)
14. Morphine: Honey White (MTV 120 Minutes Live)
15. Elvis Presley: I Want You, I Need You, I Love You (Elvis 56)
16. the 101ers: Keys to Your Heart (Burning Ambition: A History of Punk)
17. Stranglers: Get A Grip on Yourself (Rattus Norvegicus)
18. Mike Agranoff: Ballad of the Sandman (The Modern Folk Musician)
19. Five Iron Frenzy: We Own the Skies (Engine of a Million Plots)
20. The Move: Walk Upon the Water (Heavy Mod)
21. Blind Willie McTell: Cold Winter Day (Blind Willie McTell, 1927-1935)
22. Simon and Garfunkel: Hazy Shady of Winter (Bookends)
23. Rolling Stones: Winter (Goat’s Head Soup)
24. The Attack: Magic in the Air (Small Faces and Beyond)
25. They Might Be Giants: Particle Man (MTV 120 Minutes Live)
26. Amanda Palmer and the Grand Theft Orchestra: Institutionalized (A Tribute to Repo Man)
27. Paul Revere and the Raiders: Just Like Me (Pop Classics of the 60s)
28. Alkaline Trio: Metro (Another Year on the Streets)
29. Rise Against: Give It All (Rock Against Bush Volume 1)
30. The Marauders: Since I Met You Here (Pebbles Volume 10)
31. Matt Nathanson: I Hope That Something Better Comes Along (Muppets: The Green Album)