Between the Buried and Me- Goodbye to Everything
BTBAM- Astral Body
Ghost- Secular Haze (live)
Darkest Hour- Doomsayer
Deicide- Thou Begone
Foo Fighters- Times Like These
Foo Fighters- Dear Rosemary
Thomas Giles- Hamilton Anxiety Scale
Deltron 3030- City Rising From the Ashes
Animals As Leaders- An Infinite Regression
————————- Bubby Island ————————-
Kylesa – Drop Out
Megadeth – Ashes In Your Mouth
Black Sabbath – The Wizard
Agalloch – Bloodbirds
The Fall of Troy – The Hol[ ]y Tape
Gojira – L’Enfant Sauvage
Opeth – Master’s Apprentices
CHRIS PLAYED BY CHARLES BERMAN
1. What is both a record company and a kind of wool?
2. What food product is allowed to be labelled with the word “pork” in its name despite containing no identifiable pieces of pork?
3. What is a mondegreen?
-Give an example.
4. Name the three hosts of “Whose Line is it Anyway?”
5. Which King of England only spent a few weeks of his reign in England?
6. Please describe the plot of “Ghosts” by Henrik Ibsen.
7. What does VIP stand for?
8. What the car in Scooby Do called?
9. Tom Hanks starred in what movie about Dungeons and Dragons?
10. What is a portmanteau word?
-Name one that is neither element.
11. What are Newton’s Laws of Thermodynamics?
12. What are Asimov’s Laws of Robotics?
13. Why is a signature sometimes called a John Hancock?
14. Why is it cheaper for American soda companies to use high fructose corn syrup than sugar?
15. Prokofiev is famous for his Lieutenant Kizhe Suite. Who was Lieutenant Kizhe?
16. What or who was the Flying Dutchman?
17. Why did some British chefs used to put coins in certain dishes that they prepared?
18. Spoilers question: What happens at the end of “Death of a Salesman?”
19. Point for the first caller to clearly and correctly explain what a split infinitive is.
20. In what country are clove cigarettes 90% of the market?
21. Tell us how to say our phone number in a new language.
22. How did Rich David get so rich?
23. Nme something only one of us has read/heard/seen.
24. Why should you win?
25. Heads or tails?
26. What could you do to a legal pad that would make it illegal?
27. Where is Yanukovich?
Doc Sonic’s questions:
What is a Zarf?
What is the shortest film ever nominated for an Oscar?
How many sides does a rhombus have?
What color eggs do Peacocks lay?
What is the only place in the United States that has a royal palace?
1. Who were on the first two US postage stamps?
2. What was the purpose of the 'Mr Yuk’ stickers?
3. What is the most reactive non-metallic element?
4. Who is considered the first 'National Hero’ of France?
5. What would cause your Arrector Pili muscles to flex?
6. In the Wizard of Oz, what material was used to create the artificial snowstorm?
7. As of the latest cartoon series, how many Pokemon creatures are there?
8. Which 1974 movie marks the debuts of both Jeff Goldblum and Denzel Washington?
9. What is the largest documented number of human babies born at the same time (naturally conceived)?
10. MH2GC presents the riddle of the week: “What do you call the cow with no legs?”
Today I covered the 7-8:30 and the 8:30-10:00 am show slots, so to listen to my show, you will have to go to the archives of those shows to hear the rest of my show.
Grovesnor – Drive Your Car (Hot Chip Remix)
Foals – My Number (Hot Chip Remix)
Friendly Fires – Hurting (Tensnake Remix)
Fred Falke – 8:08pm @ The Beach
Band of Horses – The General Specific
Cold War Kids – Hang Me Up To Dry (Hostage Remix)
Photay – Aperture
Lorde – Love Club (L D R U Remix)
Matthew Dear – Fighting Is Futile (Benoit & Sergio Remix)
Bishop Nehru – You Stressin’
Liz – Say U Would
The Noisy Freaks – Love Robot (Original Mix)
Mat Zo – Lucid Dreams
The Knocks – The One ft. Sneaky Sound System
Crona – Rhythm of the Night (Hotel Garuda Remix ft. AObeats)
Miguel – Sure Thing (Beatkind Remix)
The Knocks & Treasure Fingers – My Body
MGMT – Electric Feel (Gespleu Downcast Edit)
Ghost Beach – Miracle (Le Youth Remix)
Disclosure – White Noise (ft. AlunaGeorge)
Please welcome the tastiest apprentice:
Christine (DJ name to come)
This week’s selfie
Artist: Song (Album)
1. The Bird and the Bee: Heard it on the Radio (Interpreting the Masters Volume 1: A Tribute to Daryl Hall and John Oates)
2. Latimer House: This is Pop (All the Rage)
3. Alejandro Escovedo: Man of the World (Big Station)
4. Run River North: Monsters Calling Home (Run River North)
5. Blitzen Trapper: Black River Killer (Furr)
6. Speedy Ortiz: American Horror (Real Hair)
7. Michael Kiwanuka: You’ve Got Nothing to Lose (single)
8. The Blue Lunch Special: Sixty Minute Man (The Blue Lunch Special)
9. The Pixies: La La Love You (Doolittle)
10. David Crosby: Dangerous Night (Croz)
11. Tom Waits: Whistlin’ Past the Graveyard (Used Songs)
12. Guided By Voices: I Am Columbus (Motivational Jumpsuit)
13. Majestico: Kiss on Time (When Kingdom Come)
14. Glim Dropper: Hangman (Heartsick Phenomenon)
15. Aimee Mann: Save Me (20 From 20)
16. The Canon Logic: Carry the Water (Wyld)
17. Tom Landa and the Paperboys: All Along the Watchtower (A Nod to Bob)
18. Modern Baseball: The Old Gospel Choir (You’re Gonna Miss it All)
19. Tales in Space: The Cause (Shades EP)
20. Talking Heads: Born Under Punches (The Beat Goes On) (Remain in Light)
21. Young the Giant: Anagram (Mind over Matter)
22. France Camp: The Bads (France Camp)
23. The Belle Jar: Dearly (Union Station)
24. Soledad Brothers: Crooked Crown (Red Hot and Regal)
25. The Damn Choir: Devil’s Frown (Creatures of Habit)
26. Tommy Castro and the Painkillers: The Whale Have Swallowed Me (The Devil You Know)
27. Chameleon: How the West Was Won (The Monster EP)
28. Little Willie John: Need Your Love So Bad (Red Hot and Regal)
29. Tapes and Tubes: My Own America (Tapes and Tubes)
30. Quiet Riot: Slick Black Cadillac (Yes Nukes)