CHRIS PLAYED BY CHARLES BERMAN
1. What is Phantom Limb Syndrome?
2. Explain how to whistle.
3. What is the difference between duplicity and multiplicity?
4. According to the famous story what is the “Most Dangerous Game?”
5. What would the “tracking” control do an a VCR?
6. Where is Scotland Yard?
7. Gin and Tonic was invented for what medicinal purpose?
8. Name a non-musical movie that was remade as a musical.
9. Who is Nicholas Briggs?
10. What former world leader was once found drunk outside the Whie House, wearing only his underwear, trying to find a pizza?
11. Name a building designed by Isaac Perry.
12. Name a moon of a planet other than Earth?
-And what does its name mean?
13. In baseball, how do you get a save?
14. Name a part of the Bible where God personally kills someone.
15. What was Genghis Khan’s name?
16. Please describe the plot of the film “The Room.”
17. In what decade was Jack the Ripper active?
-Why was he called Jack the Ripper?
18. How are British-style crosswords different from American-style ones?
19. What was Buddha’s name?
20. What was the name of two completely different superheroes, one of which was from DC Comics, and one was from Marvel Comics?
21. Tell us how to say our phone number in a new language.
22. How did Rich David get so rich?
23. Nme something only one of us has read/heard/seen.
24. Why should you win?
25. Heads or tails?
26. What could you do to a legal pad that would make it illegal?
From the Caffeine Kid:
1. How many original Beatles albums were released in the U.K.?
2. How many original Beatles albums were released in the U.S.?
3. From 1962 to 1970, how many songs did the Beatles record and release?
4. Which Beatles song was recorded in Paris?
5. On which two Beatles songs does Paul McCartney play lead guitar?
6. Which 2 songs were pulled from the “Sgt. Pepper” album and released as a single?
7. Who does the song “Dear Prudence” refer to?
8. What Beatles album was originally titled “Beatles on Safari”?
9. Where was the first live U.S. Beatles concert held?
10. Before Paul McCartney played bass guitar, which of the Beatles did?
11. What was the first Beatles song to feature the sitar?
12. Early Beatles songs never broke the three-minute mark. What was the first one that did?
13. What type of albums dud George Martin produce before the Beatles?
14. Who was the first American to sing and release a Beatles song, and what was the song?
15. In what classic “Doctor Who” episode did the Beatles make a cameo appearance?
Doc Sonic’s questions:
The Beatles Yellow Submarine was the only Beatles album not to hit #1 because of the presence of another album at #1. What was that album?
Today is know in music history as “The Day The Music Died”, what happened on this day?
When was the first known instance of a coach getting Gatorade dumped on him after a win?
What color was the Gatorade the Seattle Seahawks dumped on their coach?
What Ramones album produced by Phil Spector was released today in 1980.
1. On the 2001 NZ census, 53,715 people listed what as their religion?
2. What bone in the human bosy is most frequently broken?
3. Mustard’s name is a contraction of the Latin mustum ardens, meaning what?
4. What was King James IV of Scotland’s favourite hobby?
5. Sweaters were originally knitted from unwashed wool… why?
6. What pop group had to negotiate the rights to their name with a canned fish company?
Mikety Mike McMike on the Mic
1. What is lycopene?
2. Where is it commonly found?
3. What is proprioception?
4. What is homeopathy?
5. How many items are in a baker’s dozen? How many in a baker’s gross?
6. What is CVT in cars?
7. How does it work?
1. On 10 Dec 1953, the 1st Playboy mag was released. Which well-known woman was the 1st playmate?
2.Which major US city is closest to direct north from Lima?
3. Remember the Main was the rallying cry for what war?
My Obsession- The Rolling Stones
Psychotic Reaction- Count Five
Primitive- The Groupies
Wham Bam Thank You Man- The Small Faces
Eastbound Train- Dire Straits
Sweet Peace and Time- Humble Pie
Long Tall Sally- Cactus
Love Alive- Heart
I’m a Stranger- John Mayall and the Bluesbreakers
Miss Judy’s Farm- Faces
First Avenue- Elf
Blind Man In the Dark- Gov’t Mule
Give Me One Reason- Junior Wells
Guitar Rag- Earl Hooker
Play That Fast Thing (One More Time)- Rockpile
Soul Rattler- Wilbert Harrison
Sound the Alarm- Booker T.
Where Ya At Mule?- Dr. John
The Sun Is Shining- Elmore James
Miss Amanda Jones- The Rolling Stones