What is the Dutch word for fun?
What is “Fairy Bread”?
What are the only two letters that are not found on the periodic table?
If the telephone company added one more digit to all the phone numbers in one area code, how many new phone numbers could potentially be added?
What character was the first balloon in the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day parade?
1) What is a dabbawala?
2) What effect does peanut butter have on the rotation of the earth?
3) What does the “I Am Rich” app, sold on the Apple app store, do?
4) Neil Armstron was the first man to walk on the moon who was the first man to pee on it?
5) How many friends does the average person lose after falling in love?
6) Who wrote and played the McDondalds “I’m Loving it” jingle?
7) What is a Silent Disco?
8) Where did the steriotypical Valentine’s Day heart shape come from?
9) Explain the difference between a Wankel engine, and the average gasoline
10) What does the word “backpfeifengesicht” mean?
FROM THE CAFFEINE KID:
If you have the following phobias, what are you afraid of? – ablutophobia – allodoxaphobia – antlophobia – blennophobia – dishabiliophobia – genuphobia – helminthophobia – nomatophobia – omphalophobia – pupaphobia – vitricophobia – xanthophobia
What are the phobias of these celebrities? – Jennifer Aniston – Billy Bob Thornton – Johnny Depp – Lyle Lovett – Nicole Kidman – Sarah Michelle Gellar – Christina Ricci – Jennifer Love Hewitt – Justin Timberlake – Orlando Bloom
The Red Hairring asks:
1. Who’s personality does GLaDOS inherit when she is created by Aperture Science?
2. What is the key phrase that Jack from Bioshock has been conditioned to follow?
3. Why is Final Fantasy called Final Fantasy?
4. Name one character who is in all of the Final Fantasy games.
5. What year does the game Amnesia: the Dark Descent take place?
6. What are the different modes you can unlock in the game Slender?
7. How tall is Samus from the Metroid games?
8. Link from the Legend of Zelda is a well-known lefty – why was he portrayed as being right handed in the wii-version of Twilight Princess?
9. What is Peach’s, from the famous Super Mario Bros., full name?
10. Halo 4 is the first game of the series to show the faces of what race?
I was hoping to do a top 6 heavy metal, hard rock,& classic rock, many had only a few votes tying each other,so I decided on the top 3 and the order was Rob Halford with 4 votes Freddy Mercury with 5 and Ronnie James Dio with 8. Thanks for voting lets do a top 6 rock guitarists maybe over the early summer.
Artist: Song (Album)
1. Warren Zevon: I’ll Sleep When I’m Dead (Warren Zevon)
2. Joe Bonamassa: Your Funeral My Trial (You and Me)
3. The Chieftains: Heartbreak Hotel / The Cliffs of Mother Jig (Another Country)
4. Gerry and the Pacemakers: You’ll Never Walk Alone (Hits of the Mersey Era)
5. The Wheel Workers: Starve the Beast (Past to Present)
6. Matthew Morgan and the Lost Brigade: Dustbowl (Found)
7. Reverend Peytons’ Big Damn Band: Devils Look Like Angels (Between the Ditches)
8. Joey Ramone: Rock and Roll is the Answer (Ya Know)
9. Dar Williams: You Won’t See Me (This Bird Has Flown)
10. Generation X: Kiss Me Deadly (Generation X)
11. Buddy Guy: Mannish Boy (Live at Legends)
12. Redd Kross: Researching the Blues (Researching the Blues)
13. Engloria: High Tonight (Shine)
14. Rolling Stones: Good Times (Out of Our Heads)
15. Ben Harper with Charlie Musselwhite: I’m In I’m Out and I’m Gone (Get Up!)
16.Todd Kessler and the New Folk: Hallelujah (Sea Fever)
17. Legendary Shack Shakers: Cussin’ in Tongues (Believe)
18. Justin Townes Earle: Memphis in the Rain (Nothing’s Gonna Change the Way You Feel About Me Now)
19. Ted Leo and the Pharmacists: Ballad of a Sin Eater (Yes New York)
20. Tyler Bryant the Shakedown: You Got Me Baby (Wild Child)
21. Professor Longhair: Cuttin’ Out (A Celebration of New Orleans Music)
22. Polar Bear Club: I’ll Never Leave New York (Clash Battle Guilt Pride)
23. Bob Dylan: Tombstone Blues (The Best of the Original Mono Recordings)
24. Jay Munly and the Lee Lewis Harlots: Amen Corner (Radio 1190 Local Shakedown Volume 2)
25. Blaine the Mono: Don’t Pretend its Gone (Vices in Verses)
26. Spirit: Atomic Boogie (Farther Along)
27. Cajun All-Stars: Mon Petit Canon (Chez les Cajuns)
28. Message to Venus: Stripped (The Envelope EP)
29. The Mekons: Empire of the Senseless (12 inch single)
30. Radio 4: Save Your City (Yes New York)
31. Antony and the Johnsons: Hope There’s Someone (I Am a Bird Now)