What does the US Secret Service refer to as “Super Dollars”?
Who was originally chosen by James Cameron to play the T-1000 terminator character in Terminator 2?
What country has the oldest national flag?
Peter Billingsley (Ralphie from A Christmas Story) was a co-producer of what recent super hero movie?
In 2013 you can re-use the calendar from what year(s)?
CHRIS PLAYED BY CHARLES BERMAN
1. What does the PIN in “PIN number” stand for?
2. The courtroom in Judge Judy is not actually a courtroom. What variety of proceeding is going on?
BONUS: What is Judge Judy’s last name?
3. What is both a kind of computer and a kind of medicine?
4. What is both a kind of fruit and a kind of car?
5. The divisions of the Euro into 100 are called what?
-What about the British pound?
-What about the Russian rouble?
6. Who wrote the opera Christmas Eve?
7. Name a band or solo performer and their Christmas song.
8. What is the origin of the modern standard image of Santa Claus?
9. Explain how BitTorrent works.
10. Abraham Zapruder was known for making what famous film?
11. When is Christmas in Greece?
12. What were the names of the Three Kings/Wise Men/Magi?
13. Why did the Ancient Egyptians stop building pyramids?
14. What is both a kind of meal and a kind of German citizen?
15. What does the organization Amnesty International do?
16. When one orders fish and chips, what is is traditional for them to come wrapped in?
-What condiment does one traditionally apply to the chips?
17. Please describe the plot of the film “The Room.”
18. The save icon in a computer program is meant to resemble what?
19. What is unusual about Centralia, Pennsylvania?
20. Why did the World Wrestling Federation change its name?
21. What NFL team is named after a poem?
22. What Native American tribe was most associated with wearing Mohawks?
23. Wearing blue jeans was originally associated with being a member of what profession?
24. What is _Steal This Book_about?
25. What sort of food is pluck?
26. In the first half of the twentieth century, where was considered the traditional place to drink soda?
27. What famous scientist belonged to a “Glutton Club” in college dedicated to eating bizarre animals?
28. Chess, elk, baseball, deer, hopscotch, quail, euchre, and moose are all kinds of what?
29. For what activity is it appropriate to appoint a second?
29. What is the difference between a fiance and and a fiancee?
30. Why did the United States Rubber Company invent a mythical creature called the Nauga?
31. Name something only one of us has read/heard/seen.
32. Heads or tails?
1. Actor Jack Klugman, star of “The Odd Couple” and “Quincy,” died yesterday. He also appeared in four episodes of “The Twilight Zone.” For one point each, describe the plots of these episodes.
2. Only one other actor appeared in four “Twilight Zone” episodes. Who was it?
3. Who starred in the “Twilight Zone” Christmas episode “The Night of the Meek”?
4. “Twilight Zone” creator Rod Serling was born on Christmas. If he were alive today, how old would he be?
5. Describe the plot of any of the “Doctor Who” Christmas specials.
6. Every year, the city of Oslo, Norway, sends a Christmas tree to Westminster, England. Why?
7. What is the name of the drugstore owner that young George Bailey helps in “It’s a Wonderful Life”?
8. What is the name of the “yellow-eyed” bully in “A Christmas Story”?
9. Name any of the musicians on the 1984 Christmas charity single “Do They Know It’s Christmas?”
10. Sing us a Christmas carol.