Ween-Push The Little Daisies
Ginger Baker-Under Black Skies
Them Crooked Vultures-Interlude With Ludes
Dr. Dre-Take A Hit
Southern Culture On The Skids-40 Miles To Vegas
Venus Hum-Sonic Boom
Labbiel-Secret Chiefs 3
Fiery Furnaces-More Automatic Husband/Ex Guru
Johnny Moore-Red Is Danger (Take 4)
Violent Femmes-Country Death Sonc
Yeah Yeah Yeahs-Pin
The Ting Tings-Guggenheim
Wildfire – Sbtrkt ft little dragon
Cyrano De Bergers Back – X
Transmission – Joy Division
Hollywood Africa – Red Hot Chili
A Breath taking guy – The Supremes
Vieux Carre – Trombone Shorty
Edit the Sad Parts – Modest Mouse
Passing out Pieces – Mac Demarco
Footprints – A Tribe Called Quest
Lex – Ratata
Walkabout – Atlas Sound
Me Myself and I – Beyonce
Dead Pontoon – Toro y Moi
Calypso Melody – ?
Great Day – Madvillian
Louie Louie – Black Flag
Love Shack – B-52’s
Train in Vain – The Clash
Dreams – Fleetwood Mac
Respect – Arethra Franklin
Time of the Season – The Zombies
Barbara Ann (Live) – The Beach Boys
Run, run, run – The Velvet Underground
Rock the Casbah – The Clash
When you Were Young – The Killers
5 Years Time – Noah and the Whales
All is Full of Love (Bjork cover) – Pau Vallve
Love would never do without you (cover) – Bad Canoes & Shellshag
This Modern Love – Bloc Party
Say Something – James
Somebody – Depeche Mode (Happy 25th Mom & Dad!)
All My Little Words – Magnetic Fields
Please Please Please Let Me Get What I Want – The Smiths
I need someone to lean on – Noun
Shatter – Liz Phair
Wishing Well – Screaming Females
Bury Our Friends – Sleater-Kinney
More Than a Woman – Solid John Travolta Face (lol)
Swing Life Away – Rise Against
Count on Me – Mat Kearney
Geronimo – Sheppard
I Want to Dance with Somebody (Cover) – Jukebox the Ghost
Junk of the Heart – The Kooks
Left Hand Free – alt-J
Madame Psychosis’s parting gift
Age of Consent – New Order
SBTRKT – Wildfire
Snap! – Rhythm Is A Dancer
Robin S. – Show Me Love
Moon Boots – Sugar
William DeVaughn – Be Thankful For What You Got (FKJ Remix)
Jai Paul – Jasmine
FKA Twigs – Ultraviolet
Nujabes – Aruarian Dance
The Avanlanches – Since I Left You
The Avalanches – Stay Another Season
John Talabot – Destiny
Flying Lotus – Stone Cutters
Aphex Twin – PAPAT 4 (Pineal Mix)
Com Truise – Cathode Girls
The Zombies – She’s Not There
Guards – Not Supposed To
The Generationals – Gold Silver Diamond
The Morning Benders – Excuses
Vampire Weekend – Diplomat’s Son
You & I – Local Natives
Pools – Glass Animals
All – Blackbird Blackbird
Thinkin Aboutchu – Dan Croll
This Modern Love – Bloc Party
Southern Comfort – Orwells
Scar Tissue – Red Hot Chili Peppers
Why’d You Only Call Me When You;re High – The Arctic Monkeys
Babe I’m Gonna Leave You – Led Zeppelin
Giving Up the Gun – Vampire Weekend
Bright Lights – Gary Clark Jr
The Sporting Life – The Decemberists
Next Year – Two Door Cinema Club
Heavy Feet – Local Natives
Bird Song – Florence and the Machine
Island in the Sun – Weezer
Laura Palmer – Bastille
At Your Door – Nat Walcott
The Wait – The Band
Under Toe – Genesis
Romeo & Juliet – Dire Straits
Bad Moon – Dire Straits
Lodi – Creedance Clearwater Revival
Chris Played by Charles Berman
1. What is both a kind of forced laborer and a way of having fun at the beach?
2. What does a vulcanologist do?
3. What famous author wrote a novel set in America called America even though he or she never came to America?
4. Why do many people believe that Fidel Castro’s true cause of death has never been revealed to the public?
5. What is differential calculus? Explain so I understand.
6. Who invented Tarzan?
-What about James Bond?
7. What is considered to be a more correct name for the people often called Gypsies?
8. Why do US-trained Arabic interpreters usually have trouble finding work in Iran?
9. Name a political party in another country.
10. Despite the lack of evidence for flying saucers, why do many scientists still believe that invasive species exist?
11. Why did the Kodak Corporation never try using the process called “photosynthesis” in its products?
12. Why do many people find it very easy to break the 18th Amendment of the US Constitution and avoid legal repercussions?
13. Name a magazine that publishes fiction.
14. What is the difference between advertising and underwriting?
15. What is unusual about the admissions techniques of the Famous Artists School?
16. What former mayor of Binghamton became a presidential appointee and was nicknamed “Scripture Dick?”
17. In what country were people issued “beard tokens” to prove they had paid their beard tax?
18. What is bronze made of?
19. In which two countries are women not allowed to vote?
20. What is the origin of the question, “Is it bigger than a breadbox?”
21. What was Red Square called before the Russian Revolution?
22. Who is President of Chechnya?
23. What do brains taste like?
24. How did Rich David get so rich?
25. Name something only one of us has read/heard/seen.
26. Why should you win?
27. Heads or tails?
Doc Sonic’s questions:
How many miles are in a League?
How many bends in a paperclip?
What part of the plant is Cinnamon made from?
What kind of cat is the only kind without retractable claws?
Shakespear’s play “Twelfth Night” is set on what day of the year?
Bill Medley and Bobby Hatfield were better known as what?
What was the first name of the real Chef Boyardee?
Give us a cocktail recipe (one with a name)
Twitch the Intern
1. What was the name of Forest Gump’s shrimp boat?
2. How many typically come in a pack of American cigarettes?
3. In 'A League of Their Own’, how does Tom Hanks sign the fan’s baseball?
4. Based on his clothing, what is Cap’n Crunch’s actual naval rank?
5. How many lanes are there in an Olympic swimming pool?
6. What was notable about Steve Janaszak’s Olympic career?
7. Name a candy that sucks worse than Candy Corn (points awarded at my discretion).
8. According to tradition, “Any Irishman worth his whiskey” can differentiate between how many shades of green?
9. Who holds the NFL record for most career touchdown passes?
10. Wishbone Challenge!
Little Black Star – Hurray for the Riff Raff (Look Out Mama)
Boston – Annalise Emerick (Field Notes)
You’re Gonna Make Me Lonesome When You Go – Bob Dylan (Blood on the Tracks)
You’ve Got a Friend – Carole King (Tapestry)
Amie – Pure Prairie League
The Weight – The Band (Big Pink)
Feelin’ Alright – Traffic (Traffic)
Ain’t Wasting Time No More – Allman Brothers Band (Eat a Peach)
Never Gonna Last – Seven Handle Circus (Shadows on the Wall)
Shadows – “ (”)
Too Deep – The Ghost of a Saber Tooth Tiger (Midnight Sun)
It’s Raining Men – The Weather Girls
Conga – Miami Sound Machine
All Night Long (All Night) – Lionel Richie
Smooth Criminal – Michael Jackson
Slow Motion – PHOX (PHOX)
Here I Dreamt I was an Architect > Dreams – Colin Meloy (Colin Meloy Sings Live)
1957 – Milo Greene (Milo Greene)
Speak Plainly, Diana – Joe Pug (Messenger)
Jolene – Dolly Parton (Jolene)
Sheets – Damien Jurado (Caught in the Trees)
Passing Afternoon – Iron & Wine (Our Endless Numbered Days)
Blue Sky – The Allman Brothers Band (Eat a Peach)
Birds and Stars – Elephant Revival (These Changing Skies)
And We Danced – Seven Handle Circus (Shadows on the Wall)
Artist: Song (Album)
1. Johnny Cash: Solitary Man (American III: Solitary Man)
2. Odessa: Hummed Low (Odessa EP)
3. Vic Ruggiero: Clandestine (This)
4. Billy Boy Arnold: St. James Infirmary (The Blues Soul of Billy Boy Arnold)
5. Neil Young with Crazy Horse: Gallows Pole (Americana)
6. Without Parachutes: No Time to Lose (This is a Fire)
7. Black Belt Karate: Building Walls (Black Belt Karate)
8. Max Jury: All I Want (All I Want: The Sonic Factory Sessions)
9. Jackson Browne: If I Could Be Anywhere (Standing in the Breach)
10. The Aislers Set: Sara’s Song (How I Learned to Write Backward)
11. Allo Darlin’: Kings and Queens (We Come From the Same Place)
12. Linus Young: Falling Apart (Category 5)
13. Sheryl Crow: D’yer Mak’er (Encomium: A Tribute to Led Zeppelin)
14. Turtle Giant: Constellations (Golden Summer)
15. Useless Eaters: Out in the Night (Bleeding Moon)
16. The Jeremiah Johnson Band: The Hammer (Grind)
17. Rory Block: Hard Time Killing Floor Blues (Hard Luck Child: A Tribute to Skip James)
18. Pill Hill: Curse Your Name (It Tastes a Little Sweeter)
19. Grey Gordon: Count Me Out (Forget I Brought it Up)
20. Taymir: Aaaaah (Aaaaah / What Would You Say single)
21. Outrageous Cherry: Rave Wildly (The Digital Age)
22. Sertab Erener: One More Cup of Coffee (Masked and Anonymous Soundtrack)
23. Memphis Dawls: Where’d You Go My Love (Rooted in the Bone)
24. Greylag: Yours to Shake (Greylag)
25. Led Zeppelin: Good Times Bad Times (Led Zeppelin)
26. Blitzen Trapper: The Man Who Would Speak True (Destroyer of the Void)
27. Ellis Paul: Kick out the Lights (Johnny Cash) (Chasing Beauty)
28. Marcia Ball: Just Keep Holding On (The Tattooed Lady and the Alligator Man)
29. Magokoro Brothers: My Back Pages (Masked and Anonymous Soundtrack)
30. Otis Clay: All That’s Missing Is You (Truth Is)
31. Moxy Fruvous: I’ve Gotta Get a Message to You (You Will Go to the Moon)
Livin’ Thing – Electric Light Orchestra
I Can Hardly Make You Mine – Cults
I Was A Lover – TV on the Radio
Bodysnatchers – Radiohead
Never Had It – Flobots
Goshen ’97 – Strand of Oaks
The Living Dead – Phantom Planet
Mistletoe – Jukebox the Ghost
Clean Break – Jenny Owen Youngs
To Be Myself Completely – Belle & Sebastian
Coat Check Dream Song – Bright Eyes
The Sporting Life – The Decemberists
Ocean Breathes Salty-Modest Mouse
What I Got-Sublime
Savoy Truffle-The Beatles
19th Nervous Breakdown – The Rolling Stones
Sunshine of Your Love – Cream
Gloria (Live) – Van Morrison
Born on the Bayou (Live) – CCR
Lose Sight (feat. Ane Brun)- Andrew Bayer
Signs- Bloc Party
Walk On The Moon (Arthur Russel)- Mansions On The Moon
Understand Me Now- Pretty Lights
When The Sun Goes Down- Ben Gibhard
Clair De Lune (feat. Christine Hoberg) (Motez Remix)- Flight Facilities
Smile Upon ME- Passion Pit
Non Dairy Creamer- Third Eye Blind
Amenamy- Purity Ring
The Gospel of John Hurt- alt-J
Gold Dayz (Maribou State Remix)- Ultraista
Alive With The Glory Of Love- Say Anything
Problem Solved (feat. Jessie Ware)- SBTRKT
Cooke- Modern Baseball
Soco Amaretto Lime- Brand New
A Walk- Tycho