Due to ongoing issues, the WHRW webstream will be down until there is a resolution.
We are proud to officially announce that on Tuesday, October 24, from 5-6 PM, WHRW Binghamton will be hosting a live debate between the two declared candidates for the Mayor of Binghamton election on November 7, Tarik Abdelazim and Incumbent Richard David. This debate will be moderated by Rob Delany, of the PA show Rob’s Fireside Chats (Tuesdays, 5:30-6).
While we will be coming up with questions ourselves to ask, we also want to know if you have any questions you’d like to ask the candidates. What is your top issue in this race? Well here is your best chance to get your thoughts out. Simply fill out the form here, and then tune in for the debate to see if your question is asked.
Born a poor young country boy… 
1. 'Underdog’ theme—(traditional)
2. One Less Set of Footsteps—Jim Croce
3. Take a Chance On Me—ABBA
4. Fire On the Mountain—Grateful Dead
5. Annie’s Song—John Denver
6. Wheel In the Sky—Journey
7. D’yer Mak’er—Led Zeppelin
8. Can I Get a Witness—Marvin Gaye
9. Cracklin’ Rosie—Neil Diamond
10. Come Out and Play (Keep 'Em Separated)—The Offspring
11. Wabash Cannonball—Roy Acuff
12. Beast of Burden—The Rolling Stones
13. I Wish—Stevie Wonder
14. Bloody Well Right—Supertramp
15. Blue Moon—The Marcels
16. Go West—The Village People
17. Yesterday (live)—Paul McCartney & Wings
18. It’s Your Voodoo Working—Charles Sheffield
19. Roll Over Beethoven—Chuck Berry
20. Mother Nature’s Son—The Beatles
21. I’m Gonna Be (500 Miles) (live)—The Proclaimers
22. Lotta Lovin’—Gene Vincent
23. Exhuming McCarthy—REM
24. Don’t Leave Me This Way—Thelma Houston
25. The Love You Save—The Jackson 5
26. Ballad of Jed Clampett—Lester Flatt & Earl Scruggs
27. Raunchy—Ernie Freeman
28. Tin Man—America
Chris Played by Charles Berman
1. Name a Channukah song or movie.
2. Why did the 2010 ReadWrite article “Facebook Wants to be Your One Tue Login” get millions of views online?
3. What is both a kind of armor and a kind of unwanted letter?
4. Where is Port of Spain?
5. What was a haruspex?
6. What is the difference between glass and crystal?
7. What is Coade stone?
8. What is a pantisocracy?
9. What is the difference between a shrimp and a prawn?
10. Name a defunct social network?
11. Which Olympics did the US boycott?
12. What was Mikey Mouse originally named?
13. Name a defunct social network.
14. What is the alphabet that English is written in called?
15. Name a loanword in English from Arabic.
16. The color pink is named after what kind of object?
17. What is both a kind of bird and a kind of book?
18. When Facebook first began it only allowed people to join if they were currently doing what?
19. What popular soda was invented as a mixer and never intended to be drunk straight?
20. Whom did Edward Snowden work for?
21. Call us collect.
- Tell us the location of a payphone.
22. Name something only one of us has read/heard/seen.
23. Why should you win?
24. Heads or tails?
Twitch the Intern, Scourge
1. Which president was the first American to win the Nobel Peace Prize?
2. What is the difference between a spade and a shovel?
3. Name either state which leads the US in the production of popcorn.
4. Who was buried in the Great Pyramid of Giza?
5. In the New Testament, the book of Acts follows the acts of which group?
6. Adjusted for inflation, which is the highest-grossing Harrison Ford movie?
7. Name a football player who became an actor, and name the movie/TV show in which he appeared.
8. Which country is hosting the 2018 Winter Olympics?
9. Delaware was the first state to ratify the US Constitution. Which state was second?
10. ******WISHBONE CHALLENGE******* [due to limited supply, only 3 bones per show please]
Doc Sonic’s questions:
Which Member of Sonic Youth graduated from Binghamton University?
How many rivers are there in Saudi Arabia?
Only one member of the Village People is missing what?
What is a “Blenheim Orange”?
The Great Pee Dee River flows into what body of water?
Christmas Island is a territory of what country?
What character from Beavis & Butthead got their own show?
Is This A Band?
The Kentucky Downshifters
The Gargoyle Scoundrels