In memorial of Minister Rev. Kit White, who passed last May. She was the host of “Gospel Time,” on Sundays here at WHRW since the early seventies. She was a source of inspiration and guidance for all in the local and Binghamton University student community. We surely miss our “Sister Love!”
Interested in joining WHRW as a new DJ? Come on down to the station (Binghamton University Union, room UUB-W06, beneath the marketplace) on Monday, May 21 at 7 PM to learn how to get started! Can’t make that time? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more before June 1.
Playlist for 12/11/18
O little town of Bethlehem – Natalie Grant – Believe
Glory (Let there be peace) – Matt Maher – Glory (Let there be peace)
The Prayer – Celine Dion – These are special times
The First Noel – Tobymac – Christmas in Diverse City
Joy to the world (Unspeakable Joy) – Chris Tomlin – Christmas Songs of Worship
Hark the herald angels sing/King of heaven – Paul Baloche – Christmas Worship
Unto Us – Matthew West – A Christmas Collection
O come all Ye Faithful/ We adore You – Paul Baloche – Christmas Worship
The Call of Christmas – Zach Williams – The Call of Christmas
The Little Drummer Boy – Jars of Clay – Drummer Boy
His Name Shall Be – Matt Redman – These Christmas Lights
Hope was born this night – Sidewalk Prophets – Merry Christmas to you
Glorious – For King and Country – Into the night
Emmanuel (Hallowed Manger Ground) – Chris Tomlin – Christmas songs of worship
O Come O come Emmanuel – Big Daddy Weave – Christ is come
Glorious Unfolding – Steven Curtis Chapman – The Glorious Unfolding
Heal our land – Kari Jobe – The Garden
Jesus what a Savior – Housefires – We say Yes
Leave me astounded – Outback Worship Sessions – Planetshakers
Who can compare – Mary Kat Ehrenzeller – Emerging Voices
Chain breaker – Zach Williams – Chain breaker
Lion and the Lamb – Leeland Mooring – Have it all
You are all I need – Dara Maclean – Wanted
Boldly I approach (The art of celebration) – Rend Collective – The art of celebration
One thing remains – Brian Johnson – Be lifted high
Close – Lauren Daigle – Hear North Point Inside out
Tremble – Mosaic MSC – Glory and Wonder
To Our God – Brian Johnson – For the sake of the world
Right beside me – Tim Timmons – Awake our souls
It is well – Kristene DiMarco – You make me brave
Endless light – Hillsong – Cornerstone
Not to us – Nichole Nordeman – The Unmaking
Came to my rescue – Chris McClarney – Everythiing and nothing less
Mercy changes everything – Ryan Stevenson – Fresh Start
Bigger than – For All Seasons – Clarity
Love broke through – Ellie Holcomb – As sure as the sun
We ARE on the air, although the schedule doesn’t say so this week!
Chris Played by Charles Berman
1. What is the Peacock Throne?
2. Name a silent movie comedian.
3. What was Dr Seuss’ real name?
4. Who invented the Kalashnikov?
5. What is the diference between on and upon?
6. Why is beaurocracy called “red tape?”
7. What does AOL stand for?
8. What both a word for something strange and a kind of market?
9. What is the diference between a sexton and a sextant?
10. What is a banshee?
11. What is the diference between a gazebo and a gazpacho?
12. Iran used to be known as what?
13. What is both a potato dish and a sitcom character?
14. Why are soap operas called that?
15. What is both a kind of flower and a part of the human body?
16. What is the difference between a marquis and a marquee?
17. What is both a kind of meat and a kind of legal currency?
18. What is the difference between a bug and an insect?
19. What did Boston Market used to be called?
20. In the 1980s and 1990s, many McDonalds locations had to install special ovens and new drive through windows in order to be able to serve what menu item?
20 1/2. Which two countries are named after the same river?
21. Name a question that I would ask.
22. Name something only one of us has read/heard/seen.
23. Why should you win?
Twitch the Intern, SPE
1. Name a food you can only find in stores during the Christmas season.
2. What is bot a bone and a part of a circle?
3. Only 2 NHL teams have made it to the Stanley Cup finals during their inaugural season. Name them.
4. What is the difference between a barrister and a barista?
5. What is your favorite (and least favorite) Christmas song?
6. What color is Vulcan blood? Klingon blood?
Doc Sonic’s questions:
Which two South American countries are members of OPEC
What does the online acronym SMH stand for?
Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer first appeared in 1939 in what department store?
Grant Wood is famous for what american painting?
Who is the farmer standing next to in the painting “American Gothic”?
If a bar is called a “Pub” what is that short for?
Who was the musical guest on Saturday Night Live on this day in 1976?
Is This A Band?
The Ting Tings
Car Seat Headrest